• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic | 29 praises

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

Sunset73
  • Premium member
    Sunset73
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all,

Just committed to a new Honda Fit 1.3 (PI Model) yesterday. Leather seats were not included in the package so I need to source for my own outside. Any recommended shops with good workmanship yet not too pricey?

Thanks!

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Jackspeed.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:03 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

good workmanship yet not too pricey?

don't have

Garage36.com

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:09 PM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Dear all,

Just committed to a new Honda Fit 1.3 (PI Model) yesterday. Leather seats were not included in the package so I need to source for my own outside. Any recommended shops with good workmanship yet not too pricey?

Thanks!

Jackspeed if price is not a issue.

IMHO, why would you accept a brand new car & you need to source to re-wrap leather seats on your own? 

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

Sunset73
  • Premium member
    Sunset73
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Jackspeed if price is not a issue.

IMHO, why would you accept a brand new car & you need to source to re-wrap leather seats on your own? 

Haha, because the dealer give me a better price on the car. I prefer spartan then go out and do everything on my own.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haha, because the dealer give me a better price on the car. I prefer spartan then go out and do everything on my own.

i see. You can go to ubi workshops there. Classic leather is another shop.

Jackspeed is one of them but at henderson. Let them quote you and you can compare around.   [;)]

Edited by Shox87, 17 May 2018 - 04:01 PM.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How much?

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dear all,

Thanks!

search sgcarmart marketplace ... I think there is one gosford or something in bedok ... quite popular also and supposedly cheaper than jackspeed.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i see. You can go to ubi workshops there. Classic leather is another shop.

siao.... dun waste your $$$ there

Garage36.com

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How much better? Nett nett I feel the same

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I concur

siao.... dun waste your $$$ there

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:18 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Want a peace of mind, then go for Jackspeed.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:14 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dear all,

Thanks!

If for me,i would keep the Factory's Stock Cloth Seat,this is a very good Seat Material,that won't be hot if park under the Sun...Local fit Leather Seat,cannot lasts...often,not 100% Real Leather are used...

Ct3833 and Versus83 praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If for me,i would keep the Factory's Stock Cloth Seat,this is a very good Seat Material,that won't be hot if park under the Sun...Local fit Leather Seat,cannot lasts...often,not 100% Real Leather are used...

Agreed, stock fabric is much better than leather. Not hot under sun and more cooling. Unless it is premium leather with ventilation, better to save the money.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:24 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

agree,

use and abuse the stock seat cover until damage or too dirty(unlikely) before you go wrap leather seat. 

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:50 AM

Versus83
  • Premium member
    Versus83
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Don't mind me asking, whats the price of your honda fit huh? Saw a lot of attractive promo on them. [:p]

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:21 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If TS wants to keep the fabric seats, he has to make sure to regularly clean it as dust may easily accumulates in the fabric seats.
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Don't mind me asking, whats the price of your honda fit huh? Saw a lot of attractive promo on them. [:p]

Don't sway off by looking at good price,make sure the PI are got good Reputation,don't try to save a few Thousands ended up losing more [bigcry] .....if the small PI wound up. [furious]  [bigcry]

Mzrmazda3 praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:56 AM

Qaz20
  • Premium member
    Qaz20
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Don't sway off by looking at good price,make sure the PI are got good Reputation,don't try to save a few Thousands ended up losing more [bigcry] .....if the small PI wound up. [furious] [bigcry]

Totally agree

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Consider synthetic leather seat covers - cheaper and protects your fabric seats

https://www.aliexpre...eat-covers.html

From past experience, locally fitted leather seats that cost about $1,000 don't last unless you pay $2,000 for premium leather

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AlanElle  |  Neutral Newbie

Almost a year long overdue review for my mum's c200 upholstery. After reading all the remarkable reviews from sgcarmart, we have decided to go for Auto Image services to try it for ourselves! Joleen & Stephanie has been of great help in advising & Recommending the different types and quality of upholstery. They are also very accommodating to my request, no hardsell and... » Read More

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ganesh_187788  |  Neutral Newbie

Re-wrapped the seats and dashboard for my Toyota Camry (2007) model. Fantastic job by Joleen and her team. Right from the day I went down to discuss what needs to be done. Till the day I collected my car, extremely new look, and workmanship is very well done. Would definitely recommend my friends and relatives to Auto Image PTE LTD for their vehicle upholstery. Great jo... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Upholstery - Seats & Tops

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, hondahonda, fit and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users