Faulty absorber for new car

Storm88

Supersonic

Enjoy massage chair as well.. Osim 天王椅。

Only in Kah Motors

↡ Advertisement

TS is your friend the boss of the budget hotel chain? [laugh]

I heard he sued the local dealer about his "flaw" limo "making a lot of vibrations and noise".

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2673942-fragrance-hotel-boss-sues-agent-over-flaw-in-rolls-royce/

For us we are mere mortals. The cars we buy don't cost a fortune. So when dealer is willing to replace the faulty parts FOC under warranty we are happy.

You gotto understand when a car gets shipped to S'pore you can imagine how many ppl have already driven the car. It will go to a transport trailer to the port, from port up the ramp into the ship carrier, secured one of the decks via straps, might hit rough seas, reach the destination country's port, driven down the ramp to the holding area, driven up to a trailer, transported to the warehouse and finally delivered the car to you.

If you look at how a car is transport in between the journey be it on the roads or high seas anything can happen. That's why there are things like insurance coverage and warranty taking care of things should something happen.

Thanks but I guess many are excited about this issue....end of the day decision is other people so he/she will judge and heed the advise that makes more sense....cheers.

So i guess high ses people dont replace faulty parts for fear of mixing old and new components..

There was once I asked a MO why he changed his car in such a short time span. He told me the previous ride(which was about 6months old), had a faulty wiper. I lol-ed at him