NDP 2018

Lmws214

Actually if the taste match up with the price, im sure a lot of people don't mind.

But very terok lah.

nowadays the younger gen cooking cannot make it........somemore with skyhigh rental they will surely skim on ingredients......haiz.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Breakdown how?  :XD:

Being stuck in the crowds after the show is much worse than being stuck in the jam.

Stuck in the crowds and jam both equally bad.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Stuck in the crowds is much worse. 

Stuck in the crowds still can find ways to break out from the crowds. But stuck in the jam, no way you can go elsewhere.

Edited by 13177

Supersonic

Stuck in the crowds still can find ways to break out from the crowds. But stuck in the jam, no way you can go elsewhere.

Looks like you never went to NDP before. 

Who says you can't go elsewhere when you are stuck in the jam? Eventually you will move out of the venue, but at least seated down in an air con area waiting to move out.

You think it is so easy to move out of the crowds with so many people trying to get out of the place at same time? People stepping your feet, jostle with so many people around you, the heat from the crowds and weather? And if it rains, good luck. 

Turbocharged

NDP is not so bad, the crowd will disperse within an hour and there are many outlets. F1 is worse with so many road blocks.

The key about NDP is those participants standing there for many hours, not to mention those hours put in during rehearsals, just to parade for less than an hour. I wonder if it is necessary and meaniful enough? monkey see, monkey do?

I went to Suntec area last Saturday evening. Forgot got rehearsal. Everywhere parking started to fill up. I usually park at Millenia Walk. Really packed and seeing many cars entering after I have parked. Dining everywhere packed to the brim and overflowing with queues.

After dinner walk around, see fire works, the ndp crowd came. They started to fill up the cafe and restaurants. I guess everyone is thinking the same thing, mrt and roads filled with ppl and cars, so relac sit down and makan while waiting for the crowd to disperse.

I left at around 9:30pm. Slow traffic on the Suntec roundabout. Stuck for about 10-15mins. Roads towards all the expressways were jam packed with cars. I took Rochor exit, Bugis junction, North Bridge Road, manage to siam the jams.

Y'all wanna go on actual day? LoL... Good luck.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Looks like you never went to NDP before. 

Who says you can't go elsewhere when you are stuck in the jam? Eventually you will move out of the venue, but at least seated down in an air con area waiting to move out.

You think it is so easy to move out of the crowds with so many people trying to get out of the place at same time? People stepping your feet, jostle with so many people around you, the heat from the crowds and weather? And if it rains, good luck. 

Never went to NDP la, no luck and lobang in getting ndp ticket lo. Anyway, getting stuck in a traffic jam is also no fun at all. Imagine car not moving, and quite frustrated that the car inch a bit and a bit and a bit. People with motion sickness really canot tahan. Lol.

(edited)

Haha, every year the same old thing, and yet many people still very excited about it. [laugh]

that is the different having children and not having children. Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

So it is the children who got excited about it every year ah?! [:p]

You don't have children?