New Electricity Service providers

Sdf4786k

Supersonic

Rebate of $80 is better if you can still access it..

the online sign up still prompt for refer code (the first box=). the next option 24 fix80 rebate.

so can I assume I can expect referral rebate and 80 rebate?

Supersonic

Tell us if you can get both options to add up.. you can see my referral code a few posts up..

ok got it. later after endgame I will do it... 10.10 show.

Clutched

It says referral is $20 additional rebate. But not sure also, submitted referral code but agreement only shows $80 rebate.

The referral rebate will come in when account is activated.

Used to be around $250 , now average about $170. I have been happily paying without knowing there is service fee, is it reflected in the bill ?

Can save so much? $250 previously is electricity/water/gas or electricity alone? Water n gas bill still under SP.

Not sure abt the service fee billing, u nvr check ur bill?

Supersonic

Can save so much? $250 previously is electricity/water/gas or electricity alone? Water n gas bill still under SP.

Not sure abt the service fee billing, u nvr check ur bill?

Yes, save about $70 to $80 , average $250 was electricity bill only, at times could go above $300. The bill is not itemized or at least I dont see service fee item.

Hypersonic

probably will go for tuas power or geneco. the general concensus here.

novice questions.

1) can I sign up at the road show booth instead of doing it online? not savvy to do it online.

2) if so what are the documents required.

3) the offer and discount same for both road show and online?

4) I see geneco offer free on weekend. I am wondering doing laundry on weekend..haha but seem like no one took up this offer.

5) is it advisable to sign up for a everyday card? 1%? how about citi?

6) my monthly routine is to pay the utility bill at 7-11. can I like wise do the same after switching to new vendor?

thanks in advance.

Got dryer then can chut this Sunday do laundry trick :grin:

Hypersonic

I have signed up with iswitch , now enjoying about $80 saving per month. No complaints.

Wow that's like almost $1,000 a year in savings.

Imagine how many years we have been paying extra.

:D

No wonder they only introduce competition in 2019.

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Did you managed to get both types of rebate?

Refer A Friend to Tuas Power and get a $20 bill rebates* for each sign-up! Your referral code is RCCADA7. Visit www.savewithtuas.com for more info. TnCs apply*

Refer A Friend to Tuas Power and get a $20 bill rebates* for each sign-up! Your referral code is RC63299. Visit www.savewithtuas.com for more info. TnCs apply*

--------------

signed up for two units. 24 months fixed $80 rebate.

as for referral rebate (referrer $20 an referee $20 plus online $30 = total $50) need to wait for the date of activation 21/5 and subsequent bills.

Supersonic
(edited)

Hope it works out for you bro, cheers.

thanks for all the help everyone.

I am kind of weak in trying to comprehend the different tng from different vendor. so eventually trusted the forum, like happened in the past (mobile contract,youtrip etc), go along with the general consensus. hahaha wifey also agreed..we wont go wrong with so many pairs of eye reading the tng. haha

so we opted for tuas as it provide the convenience of all in one bill.

Edited by Kopites

Hypersonic

Yes, save about $70 to $80 , average $250 was electricity bill only, at times could go above $300. The bill is not itemized or at least I dont see service fee item.

post-15968-0-72373600-1557198505_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Thanks Bro. I didn't pay attention to the detail bills, now I see it. but I am happy enough  to have saving quite a fair bit of saving. Only problem is they did not state the service fee upfront. 

post-84721-0-24677500-1557199414_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ct3833

thanks for all the help everyone.

I am kind of weak in trying to comprehend the different tng from different vendor. so eventually trusted the forum, like happened in the past (mobile contract,youtrip etc), go along with the general consensus. hahaha wifey also agreed..we wont go wrong with so many pairs of eye reading the tng. haha

so we opted for tuas as it provide the convenience of all in one bill.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

King prawn, abalone and lobster noodle?

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement