New Electricity Service providers

Sdf4786k

I havent make the switch........too early to judge which gives a better deal. Sign oredy sakali the power company close shop......wah.....cialat!

:XD: :XD:

I had switched to Geneco 6 months plan.  This month i use more electricity than previous months.  But my bill is $10 cheaper.

↡ Advertisement

I havent make the switch........too early to judge which gives a better deal. Sign oredy sakali the power company close shop......wah.....cialat!

aiya, why worry, if they close shop will go back to SP one. from there sign again lor.

to me its no risk to save the 20+%.

Hypersonic

Because so many of us switched the inflation rate of Singapore has gone down due to savings from electricity prices going down.

Wow.

Can they introduce competition to water too?

:D

:XD: :XD:

I had switched to Geneco 6 months plan. This month i use more electricity than previous months. But my bill is $10 cheaper.

sakali the previous one was the wan overcharging you....

Hypersonic

You all makes me wonder sia! Can spend hundreds or even more than a thousand dollars a month on cars but then rush for $20-$30 saving a month on offers...... Not saying i rich lar but sometime this is really weird.... I apologise if what i wrote offends anybody...

So you are still with SP and will not switch?

SP Power overcharge me

hahaha......told you so! Now i will be looking into switching to the better provider once the dust has settled and this thread is a good platform to start with.

So you are still with SP and will not switch?

soon brother....soon!
  • Praise 1

hahaha......told you so! Now i will be looking into switching to the better provider once the dust has settled and this thread is a good platform to start with.

soon brother....soon!ððð

Why wait?

Supersonic

Why wait?

Gahment electricity better.

Oppo electricity maybe add salt water, scares spoil our appliances.

• Praise 2

(edited)

take it slow........let others try first. If its too good to be true that most likely it isnt...ððð. As reported 6 have folded.....how many more and which one next........wont be surprised if those left are the old energy providers.......back to square one.....ððð...unless the gov lets an established foreign player in....that will be the bestest competition for our money! Our telco is a good example.

that will be a first....ððð

Just pick Sembcorp or Keppel and start saving right away if you are worried about retailers folding. Don't think Senoko, Geneco are Tuas are going to fold anytime soon. They are foreign owned, you know hor.

Waiting has its cost, you surely know that, right?

Edited by Voodooman

Just pick Sembcorp or Keppel and start saving right away if you are worried about retailers folding. Don't think Senoko, Geneco are Tuas are going to fold anytime soon. They are foreign owned, you know hor.

Waiting has its cost, you surely know that, right?

actually hor......i dont like the parent company of all these providers......

soon brother....soon!ððð

stubborn old men!
↡ Advertisement