New Electricity Service providers

Sdf4786k

sembcorp, geneco, ohm.

I narrow down for u.

It's really just between these 3 for most average users.

Geneco has roadshows at yishun and khatib. U can go down and ask.

Keppel Corp is slightly higher but includes carbon tax of 19 cents so itz probably same rate as Sembcorp but without any security deposit. You can also sign 3 years with Keppel plus there is a sign up bonus of $45 if you use MasterCard via DBS.

So the list to consider can include Keppelcorp.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Keppel Corp is slightly higher but includes carbon tax of 19 cents so itz probably same rate as Sembcorp but without any security deposit. You can also sign 3 years with Keppel plus there is a sign up bonus of $45 if you use MasterCard via DBS.

So the list to consider can include Keppelcorp.

yeah i just highlight the popular ones.

My friend and BIL already signed up sembcorp. Ohm, geneco are the other favorites.

• Praise 2

I recently opened a chat with Espower and their fixed rate nothing great but their flexi rate offer as low as 23% off tariff if 3 yrs... 22.3% for 1yr, 22.8% for 2yrs...

The salesgirl try to convince me rates are historically high so likely to go down... I   [confused]

What you all think?

• Praise 2

I recently opened a chat with Espower and their fixed rate nothing great but their flexi rate offer as low as 23% off tariff if 3 yrs... 22.3% for 1yr, 22.8% for 2yrs...

The salesgirl try to convince me rates are historically high so likely to go down... I [confused]

What you all think?

Personally will not go for fixed discount.

Fixed rate is safer.

Why? Ask yourself what is the floor for oil. $40 maybe.

There is no ceiling though...... the last time it reached $140. Are you a betting man?

• Praise 3

So now we have OEM, when are we getting OWM ?

I'm tired of being fleeced by PUB for that extra 20%, and that water tax..damn.

Here only possibility is solar. At 18 cents per kWh grid price, probably will never break even!

Solar has very low effectiveness.  Something like 20% - 25%.  This is high moisture in the air.

Just signed up Geneco get it fixed 2 years plan 

Road show at Ntuc Foodfare lucky draw got $20 diary farm vouchers

Then after 1 month was told that $20 Grab voucher will be given 

CSO guy said if refer friend both friend and myself will have $20 bill rebate each

• Praise 2

I also signed up today thru a roadshow at Hillion Mall. Keppel Electricity. 24 mth fixed. Use UOB card got 25+10 rebate in first bill and also another 25 rebate from Keppel

• Praise 1

Signed up with Geneco last night.

Main reason i chose it over Ohm other than the pricing is that Geneco has more flexibility with regards to change in premises. It allows u 6 months in between change in premises. Ohm the wording i think is much stricter. U must already provide them the new premise before u move out. Not much difference actually but it's just i prefer geneco's T&C for that.

Got the linkpoints (dunno how much) promotion. The roadshow guy said cannot use the grab promo if u choose link points.

Sure win, got only the $5 dairy farm voucher lol.

POSB everyday card has 1% rebate also with geneco (if u don't have UOB One or OCBC like me)

• Praise 2

Signed up with Geneco last night.

Main reason i chose it over Ohm other than the pricing is that Geneco has more flexibility with regards to change in premises. It allows u 6 months in between change in premises. Ohm the wording i think is much stricter. U must already provide them the new premise before u move out. Not much difference actually but it's just i prefer geneco's T&C for that.

Got the linkpoints (dunno how much) promotion. The roadshow guy said cannot use the grab promo if u choose link points.

Sure win, got only the $5 dairy farm voucher lol.

POSB everyday card has 1% rebate also with geneco (if u don't have UOB One or OCBC like me)

Welcome to the club!

actually I wondered how much saving there is per month from different provided

savings as a percentage of the total bill 

or

absolutely amount

• Praise 1

actually I wondered how much saving there is per month from different provided

savings as a percentage of the total bill 

or

absolutely amount

Its either Geneco or Ohm. Geneco if you are ok with separate bill to earn credit card rebate. Ohm if you want bill integrated with SP and 3 months trial. Comparing rates, geneco is 0.001 lower than ohm($0.50 cheaper if you use 500kWh every month).

• Praise 1