2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

SG retail prices out.

2019-BMW-330i-50.jpg

So when will the car come in?

Shld have some overtrade n early bird discounts?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

SG retail prices out.

2019-BMW-330i-50.jpg

$231K is really good

the main problem is previously $231K can get a 6pot 335i

now 4pot 330i ... [bigcry]

but of course the car overall is better as technology and design progress

Edited by Wt_know

I was honestly very excited by the new 3 series, reading all the positive first impressions from various car websites. Been waiting in anticipation... In fact I was all ready to put my $ to pre-reg for one at the motorshow.

But with all the hype; seeing it in the flesh does feel a bit underwhelming. I trust BMW to deliver a great drive, but from what I see so far, I was hoping for a bit more.

What exactly underwhelmed you? Thought the car looks good n like a mini 5 in my opinion.

• Praise 5

Sures or not when I was checking out 335 was nearing 300k leh 328  was about 230ish

$231K is really good
the main problem is previously $231K can get a 6pot 335i
now 4pot 330i ... [bigcry]
but of course the car overall is better as technology and design progress

• Praise 2

Sures or not when I was checking out 335 was nearing 300k leh 328 was about 230ish

F30 335i?

sorry ... i meant E90 LCI when i bought my laopok E90 318i ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Sures or not when I was checking out 335 was nearing 300k leh 328  was about 230ish

for a while I thot the larger than large profit margin can be heavily discounted...

for a while I thot the larger than large profit margin can be heavily discounted...

anything that is 6pot high specs

pml take it the buyer is ROBERT with deep pocket

minimum discounts ... x18/x20 is the volume mover

• Praise 1

Big discounts usually for the lower series models, how it works is PML will constantly pre order loads of 318/320 in popular colors and the SE is to move those cars. These ones usually they got good pricing as ordered in bulk, if the buyer is willing to buy the car already on the boat they get the discounts.

Unless they already 330/340 pre ordered then the buyer may get a good discount, but if want to select color/factory options etc then usually they don't give much discounts / overtrade as those need to be ordered from factory.

The exceptions is unless PML themselves are running a general discount across the range i.e PML world

SG retail prices out.

Actually price ok cos 430GC M Sports 251888 [:p]

Big discounts usually for the lower series models, how it works is PML will constantly pre order loads of 318/320 in popular colors and the SE is to move those cars. These ones usually they got good pricing as ordered in bulk, if the buyer is willing to buy the car already on the boat they get the discounts.

But my 420 overtrade only 5k off from RRP :a-m1524:

• Praise 2

328 at 230K ? Too high liao la .. U went to PML with 6 Rolex on ur hands is it  :XD:

• Praise 4

328 at 230K ? Too high liao la .. U went to PML with 6 Rolex on ur hands is it :XD:

and shout full cash full cash ... no loan

SE sibei sianz liao ... little comms ... [laugh]

must open lion mouth ... no $230k no talk

• Praise 1

Supercharged

328 at 230K ? Too high liao la .. U went to PML with 6 Rolex on ur hands is it  :XD:

Depends on timing, in 2013 for example F30 just released and also COE was very high at 80k+.

No surprised if 328 is 230k.

I think I recall I went showroom in late 2012 and their offer for 320 was around 210k.

SG retail prices out.

2019-BMW-330i-50.jpg

Cannot buy in 1st 12months.... chop carrot time.

After 1 year, should drop 10-20k and then also bring in the cheaper/cheapest variants

based on bmw legend

330i ... means equivalent to a 3L NA output ... [laugh]

a 2L turbo engine pump out more than a 3L NA engine output ... sibei song ah!

340i = 4L NA output ....

nowadays the names abit misleading ... 330i is only 2L ... :D

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

based on bmw legend

330i ... means equivalent to a 3L NA output ... [laugh]

a 2L turbo engine pump out more than a 3L NA engine output ... sibei song ah!

340i = 4L NA output ....

I think it was written 258HP nia .... a norm 328 already 245HP ? 

like that cannot call M sport lel ...... very sia suay lel  :D

• Praise 2

So when will the car come in?

Shld have some overtrade n early bird discounts?

Heard PML has delivered the first 330i last week.

Overtrade and discount are never good for new models, with the specs, this one will sell.

The car don't look as pretty and as muscular in the metal, just my humble opinion.

• Praise 2

Haha the damn car used to cost 260 at one point and no features like HUD and some other pieces, I think then the COE was like 90k? I got the car during PML world cause when I went PML the salesguy was quite guilan  [laugh] Shorts and slipper dun cut it!

The trade in for my Mini offered by PML was like 20% off what the used car dealer offered me haha, in the end I sold it myself and got a much sweeter deal  [;)]  It was a risky move though  [laugh]

Actually price ok cos 430GC M Sports 251888 [:p]

But my 420 overtrade only 5k off from RRP :a-m1524:

• Praise 1

I had considered the G20 330i as replacement for my E90 335i after driving the latter for almost 10 years but booked another luxury marque instead. My 335i was bought ex stock from PML at 190k in 2009 during the Asian Financial Crisis. 320i without iDrive was only $105k. The COE was 7k and discount was 30k off the list price. There was no need to take loan. As a result, BMW was the top selling car in Singapore that year. 10 years forward, BMW Asia and PML's combined gross margin has doubled. I guess their strategy has changed.

Edited by ktnpl
↡ Advertisement