2019 7th Generation BMW 3 Series (G20 / G21)

Carbon82

Hearsay Lambo needs traffic marshal to go into custom immigration lane.

i am good. changing to honda jazz.

can jazz in jazz out sibei snappy ... lol

↡ Advertisement

Liang Court & East Point upper level multi storey carpark is d killer.

haha east point mall....have to turn while going up the ramp, hate it!!

haha east point mall....have to turn while going up the ramp, hate it!!

U c the amount of scratch marks on the walls when coming down near the exit... U know liao... 

Singapore side is sibeh tight. In the peak time big problem as long radius is not available.

Hearsay Lambo needs traffic marshal to go into custom immigration lane.

Singapore side is sibeh tight. In the peak time big problem as long radius is not available.

My fren drove pickup into underground car park in Bangsar Village.

After gantry, it’s 90 deg left turn.

Liang Court & East Point upper level multi storey carpark is d killer.

Novena Sq too 

not surprising, the C class now is about the same size as my mum's e class 20 years ago.

But the E class today is still smaller than the W126 500SEL.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

same same but difference [thumbsup]

But when reached SG...G20 will be different from what we saw in YouTube:D

Many things will be missing...lol

SE will inform buyer that all are options for special indent...ha ha

Reminds me of the time where I was looking to change my E60 to the F10. The first few batches of F10 came without auto side folding mirrors. Feedback to SE of many years and the SE mentioned it’s not their decision but the top management.

Not asking for things like heads up display, soft close doors etc. But basic function like folding mirrors for a 200k+ car is a must. I kept imagining the poor owner had to manually push their mirrors in the carpark.

• Praise 2

Yes, but hope at least this round they can't compromise on the car's handling with the new passive suspension design. No need to pay extra for the fancy expensive active crap to get a good ride.
  • Praise 2

Reminds me of the time where I was looking to change my E60 to the F10. The first few batches of F10 came without auto side folding mirrors. Feedback to SE of many years and the SE mentioned it’s not their decision but the top management.

Not asking for things like heads up display, soft close doors etc. But basic function like folding mirrors for a 200k+ car is a must. I kept imagining the poor owner had to manually push their mirrors in the carpark.

Actually this can be solved by coding but must recode after servicing cos PML will restore factory setting  [lipsrsealed]

Yes, but hope at least this round they can't compromise on the car's handling with the new passive suspension design. No need to pay extra for the fancy expensive active crap to get a good ride.

From what I understand the first batch is the most pathetic ones :a-whiteflag:

If we want to have more options or equipments had to wait for the LCI models [idea]

Most problems are rectified plus more options are back into the vehicle  [thumbsup]

Wagon leaked.

Here's The New BMW 3 Series Wagon Before You're Supposed To See It

https://jalopnik.com/heres-the-new-bmw-3-series-wagon-before-youre-supposed-1829640011

gsfa4bjktkfryznmwhiv.jpg

BMW launched their newest 3-series sedan at the Paris Motor Show last week, which is a pleasant, but not overly dramatic evolution of the outgoing car. Recently, found in design registration documents filed with the Brazilian government by QuatroRodas, the 3 Series Touring wagon was leaked to the world. It’s an aggressive yet simple redesign, and will surely be the non-SUV choice of New England upper-middle-class suburban moms.

It’s not too surprising that a wagon version of the 3 Series would be coming down the pike, as BMW likes to have many different body variants of the same chassis.I wouldn’t be surprised to see the hatchback Gran Turismo, the 4 Series coupe, the 4 Series convertible, and the not-a-coupe 4 Series Gran Coupe teased in the next few months.

While the current Sports Wagon variant is only available with a 4-cylinder and mandates all-wheel drive, there is no way of knowing which variants will be optional in the U.S. market, or if the wagon will even be sold here. We hope, like the sedan, the wagon will be available in 330i and 340i variants with a 255 HP 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-four, and a new 382 HP straight-six, respectively. The xDrive all-wheel drive is likely to remain standard, especially helpful for markets where the weather gets inclement. Also like the sedan, don’t expect a manual transmission option.

The current Sports Wagon carries a $2,750 price premium over the sedan of the same spec. The new 330i xDrive is expected to start at exactly the same price as the outgoing example, which hopefully means the wagon version would also retail for about the same $45,000 price as the current model. For the real specs, we’ll just have to wait until BMW makes them official. In the meantime, you can spend the rest of your day staring at these computer drafted mock ups of the wagon.

• Praise 1

New BMW 3 Series Touring Looks Ready To Rock

https://carbuzz.com/news/new-bmw-3-series-touring-looks-ready-to-rock

488718.jpg

BMW lifted the wraps off the new G20-generation 3 Series at this year’s Paris Auto Show and it was certainly worth the wait, boasting more power, less weight, and significantly improved handling. In short, it’s better than its predecessor in every way. Two trims will be available in America: the 330i, which is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder producing 255 horsepower, and a more potent M340i with a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-six producing 382 hp.

Sadly, it will only be available with an automatic transmission, whereas the 318d and 320d diesel models will be equipped with a six-speed manual gearbox in Europe. Now that the sedan has broken cover, the new 3 Series family will soon expand with a new 3 Series Touring and a full-fat M3.

A recent report claimed that the new 3 Series Touring will debut at the Geneva Motor Show next year, which makes sense since the current model is expected to end production in June 2019. In the meantime, our spies have caught a prototype of the new 3 Series Touring being carried on a transporter, and it’s already started strip teasing.

There’s some camouflage covering the rear, but the front fascia is completely exposed. Unsurprisingly, the front looks nearly identical to its sedan sibling, sharing the same sleek LED headlights and redesigned kidney grille. The G20 3 Series sedan is also larger than its predecessor, so the new Touring model should provide occupants with more room inside than the current 3 Series Wagon.

488720.jpg

The 3 Series Touring should also share the same engines as its sedan sibling, including the aforementioned 255-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder and 382-hp 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-six. Rumors also suggest BMW will launch a high-performance M3 Touring to rival the Audi RS4 Avant.

It isn’t yet clear if BMW will sell the new 3 Series Touring in America. While the automaker currently sells the 3 Series Wagon Stateside, wagons aren’t very popular in the US so it seems unlikely.

488723.jpg

488715.jpg

488719.jpg

488721.jpg

488734.jpg

488729.jpg

Edited by DACH
↡ Advertisement