Story of a girl who has ability to see lifespan

ChaosMyth

Supersonic

I will send you her picture so you

can dream about her tonight.  [thumbsup]

:D

Sekali her picture looks like real uncle killer, how? [:p]

• Praise 1

You may be very busy, but, the dreamer has all the time to dream, especially in the wee hours of the night! [lipsrsealed]

his dreams reminds me of Freddie Krueger hor......

Only know Korean drama , the actors always tio cancer

Dunno why

Maybe cos near to Jong un

Haaaaa

maybe based on true event! Thats what men will get after kissing and sarking plastics for many years........
  • Praise 1

maybe based on true event! Thats what men will get after kissing and sarking plastics for many years........ð¥ð¥ð¥ð¥

Lol

Turbocharged
(edited)

Dunno why

Haaaaa

Actors in Korean drama always tio cancer.

The same way as cars in Singapore at its 10th year mark. Good cars will suddenly tio cancer and will no longer be safe for renewal.

According to popular belief, that is.

Dunno why too.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Praise 1

I find it amazing anyone would spend any portion of their life span on Korean dramas...

The worst is a person slogging his/her while life at work and in the golden years spend all his/her days watching Korean dramas.
  • Praise 2

Think you will.....

Only gd die young

U shd live till 135

@jamesc same for ur mil.... my condolences

Hahaghaaaaa

Like that you should live forever liao...you so naughty hor?

Jamesc is a good bloke so he’s going to live till 100. If the age difference bt him and his mil is 35, she’s going to live till 135...my condolences...

• Praise 2

(edited)

Dunno why

Haaaaa

I recommend you watch this.

sibei violent

Edited by Davidtch

actually the main reason is that they just change the stories from japanese and other influences. Hence u see the stagnating plotlines cos it's not self driven.

So while the TV drama production values are very good, the stories and the writers cannot keep up. Hence for 80% of korean dramas, u watched one and u watched them all.

It's not like US or UK or even the japanese with their own original stories from manga/light novels etc.

Their manhwa scene is still growing, so not much avenues for new original visual stories. Their own societal progression is very hierarchical and stale also, so they can only incorporate foreign ideas.

But actually korean acting is not too bad.

Compared to mediacorp dramas [laugh]

And the plastic chioh bus help [:p]

Recently there were Japanese drama copy from korean drama.

Hypersonic

Recently there were Japanese drama copy from korean drama.

If the korean drama is a hit, they can copy also. But I think japs also watch fair bit of Korean drama, cos the k drama stars also get like lot of fans when they go over.

The Japanese drama available here in Sg is really very few. When I used to watch a fair bit when i have more time and in my early 20s, the japs really have lot of weird dramas lol. Very left field... Sci fi, psychological dramas. It's as 冷门 as what u can get in like western shows.

Actually life and death is not fully predictable. Even heart attack or choking, may still be able to revive via CPR.

But nice drama idea. Very impressed with Korean innovation for drama.

Just realised there's a movie with similar concept. In Time by Justin Timberlake. 

if I have such ability, I will tell people when to buy life & health insurance and when not to waste money buying those insurance. [laugh]

You can open insurance company liao [sly]

100% make

Twincharged

I dunno

I dream of ppl I no meet

They normally appear in orbituary...

@eviilusion has yet to meet me

I rem I was told not to say

And normally keep to myself

I bet every AD&D, your magic show is the main draw. Can save money hiring Kumar..  [:p]

:a-whiteflag:

• Praise 2

If the korean drama is a hit, they can copy also. But I think japs also watch fair bit of Korean drama, cos the k drama stars also get like lot of fans when they go over.

The Japanese drama available here in Sg is really very few. When I used to watch a fair bit when i have more time and in my early 20s, the japs really have lot of weird dramas lol. Very left field... Sci fi, psychological dramas. It's as å·é¨ as what u can get in like western shows.

I only remember one Japanese drama....Oshin
↡ Advertisement