• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
57 replies to this topic | 245 praises

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:37 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

maybe based on true event! Thats what men will get after kissing and sarking plastics for many years........ð¥ð¥ð¥ð¥

Lol
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:24 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Only know Korean drama , the actors always tio cancer

Dunno why

Maybe cos near to Jong un

Haaaaa

Actors in Korean drama always tio cancer.

The same way as cars in Singapore at its 10th year mark. Good cars will suddenly tio cancer and will no longer be safe for renewal.

According to popular belief, that is.

Dunno why too.

Edited by Albeniz, 26 May 2018 - 03:32 PM.

RadX praised this

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

LPPL
  • LPPL
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I find it amazing anyone would spend any portion of their life span on Korean dramas...

The worst is a person slogging his/her while life at work and in the golden years spend all his/her days watching Korean dramas.
Albeniz and Optramagnum praised this

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:01 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think you will.....

Only gd die young

U shd live till 135

Jamesc same for ur mil.... my condolences

Hahaghaaaaa

Like that you should live forever liao...you so naughty hor?

Jamesc is a good bloke so he’s going to live till 100. If the age difference bt him and his mil is 35, she’s going to live till 135...my condolences...
RadX and Jamesc praised this

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:41 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Only know Korean drama , the actors always tio cancer

Dunno why

Maybe cos near to Jong un

Haaaaa

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Erexc9-iStY

I recommend you watch this.

sibei violent

Edited by Davidtch, 26 May 2018 - 11:44 PM.

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:54 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

actually the main reason is that they just change the stories from japanese and other influences. Hence u see the stagnating plotlines cos it's not self driven.

So while the TV drama production values are very good, the stories and the writers cannot keep up. Hence for 80% of korean dramas, u watched one and u watched them all.

It's not like US or UK or even the japanese with their own original stories from manga/light novels etc.
Their manhwa scene is still growing, so not much avenues for new original visual stories. Their own societal progression is very hierarchical and stale also, so they can only incorporate foreign ideas.

But actually korean acting is not too bad.
Compared to mediacorp dramas [laugh]
And the plastic chioh bus help [:p]

Recently there were Japanese drama copy from korean drama.
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Recently there were Japanese drama copy from korean drama.

If the korean drama is a hit, they can copy also. But I think japs also watch fair bit of Korean drama, cos the k drama stars also get like lot of fans when they go over.

The Japanese drama available here in Sg is really very few. When I used to watch a fair bit when i have more time and in my early 20s, the japs really have lot of weird dramas lol. Very left field... Sci fi, psychological dramas. It's as 冷门 as what u can get in like western shows.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:27 PM

ChaosMyth
  • Premium member
    ChaosMyth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Actually life and death is not fully predictable. Even heart attack or choking, may still be able to revive via CPR.

But nice drama idea. Very impressed with Korean innovation for drama.

Just realised there's a movie with similar concept. In Time by Justin Timberlake. 

The Power of Dreams!

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:28 PM

ChaosMyth
  • Premium member
    ChaosMyth
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Episode 4 out liao.

http://www.dramalike...e-korean-drama/

The Power of Dreams!

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:50 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Had watched yesterday.

go to icdrama.se

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:07 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if I have such ability, I will tell people when to buy life & health insurance and when not to waste money buying those insurance. [laugh]

You can open insurance company liao [sly]
100% make

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

Citros
  • Premium member
    Citros
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Going to watch.  Following Suits now. 

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I dunno

I dream of ppl I no meet

They normally appear in orbituary...

has yet to meet me
I rem I was told not to say

And normally keep to myself

I bet every AD&D, your magic show is the main draw. Can save money hiring Kumar..  [:p]

:a-whiteflag:

RadX and Camrysfa praised this

Posted 02 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

WangWang888
  • Premium member
    WangWang888
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If the korean drama is a hit, they can copy also. But I think japs also watch fair bit of Korean drama, cos the k drama stars also get like lot of fans when they go over.

The Japanese drama available here in Sg is really very few. When I used to watch a fair bit when i have more time and in my early 20s, the japs really have lot of weird dramas lol. Very left field... Sci fi, psychological dramas. It's as å·é¨ as what u can get in like western shows.

I only remember one Japanese drama....Oshin

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

Kho
  • Premium member
    Kho
    5th Gear
    Author Image

OK folks I dun usually watch korean drama but I find this plot quite amazing. It's about the story of a girl who has a special ability to see the lifespan of everyone including herself. So she knows how long more u have to live right up till the last seconds. In the drama, she only has 100+ days left to live. It's just been released in Korea on 21st May 2018. I find it interesting because if u have such an ability, what would u do? Try to play God? What would u do if you see the stranger right next to u with 1 min of her life left?

Watch it if u have 5 mins of time to spare. It's a short "trailer"/footage from the drama.

It's quite similar to another K-drama "Black"; a girl who is able to see the shadows of death and know how they will die.

Can try to watch this too, quite interesting!

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Citros
  • Premium member
    Citros
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

"Black" is a great drama. Another drama that is aired in Korea now is "sketch", a detective story with a girl being able to sketch crime scenes before they occur. The cast is great, action scenes fantastic.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:07 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's quite similar to another K-drama "Black"; a girl who is able to see the shadows of death and know how they will die.

Can try to watch this too, quite interesting!

Saw this 1/2 way through ....  :D  was out awhile I think 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:57 PM

MEG-TW
  • MEG-TW
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

OK folks I dun usually watch korean drama but I find this plot quite amazing. It's about the story of a girl who has a special ability to see the lifespan of everyone including herself. So she knows how long more u have to live right up till the last seconds. In the drama, she only has 100+ days left to live. It's just been released in Korea on 21st May 2018. I find it interesting because if u have such an ability, what would u do? Try to play God? What would u do if you see the stranger right next to u with 1 min of her life left?

Watch it if u have 5 mins of time to spare. It's a short "trailer"/footage from the drama.

ChaosMyth, thank you for sharing this, my wife and I are watching it now.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: korean drama, lifespan, korea and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users