Singapore to Fail without PAP?

Aventador

What will happen? Maybe u can look at taiwan

Tell me about Taiwan, what about?
↡ Advertisement

What will happen? Maybe u can look at taiwan

I know Taiwanese are good at throwing corrupt leaders in prison n they exercise rule of law. Maybe Singaporeans should have the mindset of Taiwanese people and not continue to be brainwashed to become humji.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I know Taiwanese are good at throwing corrupt leaders in prison n they exercise rule of law. Maybe Singaporeans should have the mindset of Taiwanese people and not continue to be brainwashed to become humji.

Lets stick to talking about effects on Singapore in this thread. Thanks alot Edited by Aventador
  • Praise 1

Hmmm...Where should I start...?

...maybe the trains would run flawlessly again?

Singapore langs be like - we want change! we want trains!!!

Actually, we are veri easy to please one...

run the country like a business?

boleh if not a monopoly

ð

You heard of Sparkletots? They are under PAP. Do you find it surprising that they get to set up their businesses in all the best heartland locations? Where is their so-called tender process?

Lets stick to talking about effects on Singapore in this thread. Thanks alot

I was replying to thaiyo...

Turbocharged
(edited)

In South korea, the past 4 presidents, 3 were jailed, 1 committed suicide, all for corruption. Next look over to Malaysia, Japan. Indonesia, Philippines, taiwan.. just an observation. I spoken to several foreign workers in singapore, blur and white collar workers, they all tell me , we don't know how fortunate we are. They said if only they government is half as good as ours they wouldn't leave their country to look for jobs liao.

Back to the topic, singapore will not fail if the opposition takes over the governance, as long as they attract enough good candidates, which is always attainable.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 11

Hypersonic
(edited)

Singapore won't fail without the pap for one simple reason, we have more than enough capable potential non-pap leaders to be ministers. Just look at koh poh koon, ng chee meng, ong ye kung, lawrence wong etc, one term mp can become ministers so you tell me is it really hard for other talented professionals with a heart to serve the nation to become minister. There are many in the opposition who graduated from Cambridge, Oxford n other ivy league unis, so it is inconceivable to think that without PAP, our country can't function. Just ask yourselves this question, if hypothetically all the ministers were to sit on one plane it disappears in Bermuda triangle, would the hospitals, businesses in the CBD, train services etc. stop operating?

Basically the so called ‘soft ware System or platforms ‘ of each ministryis hard wired & cannot be so easily altered so any new person helming a certain ministry has to work within that framework only; So technically the whole island state can run for a while even without any team, temporarily.

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Unlikely to happen, coz although alot not happy with the gahment, but we have not been pushed far enough. Most of us don't want to disturb our comfort zone. For those countries, most people are pushed til no more comfort zone.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Unlikely to happen, coz although alot not happy with the gahment, but we have not been pushed far enough. Most of us don't want to disturb our comfort zone. For those countries, most people are pushed til no more comfort zone.

Or rather they have lost everything and nothing to loose now by creating or crafting a way to get back as lots of things are not done the Legit way as the system is like that and every one just follows it ..... example in some countries there is no proper way of even a Title Deed

• Praise 3

Tell me about Taiwan, what about?

Fresh graduates are seeking jobs in china due to better opportunities. Their pay had been stagnant for the past 10 yrs

I think everything will stopped.

In Sg, PAP is THE governing machinery no diff from CCP.

The worst nightmare of MCF.

All traffic lights may stop to function. All cars grind to a halt.

All street lights cannot function. zero power, all homes no aircon, no fan, allow frozen food spoilt, all PMD cannot be charged, all communication stopped because HP no power......

I cannot continue to imagine the day SG fail....in comparison NK will be parsdise.

• Praise 3

Err i beg to differ. Their political system is a mess whereby opposition bring down the ruling party so hard, that once opposition party took over they abolish all plan and ongoing projects under prev ruling party.

Look at their parliament, its the world laughing stock whereby they rather exchanged fist than idea. If u often watch their parliament meeting, the MPs are scolding one another.

Look at ex president Ma now DPP trying to land him on jail and what happen to chen shui bian? Now chen coming out of jail although he super corrupted.

Its not called humji when u dont vote opposition rather using ur logic and rational thinking what to do with ur vote

• Praise 2

Doesn't matter what will be the party.

What matter most are capable leaders who work with ear....

A listening ear that feels the pulse on the ground.

Don't want to say work with heart because governing people if work by heart also sure die, cannot work by emotion and feeling.

↡ Advertisement