• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
75 replies to this topic | 253 praises

Poll: Do you have a "neighbor" car everyday you park your car? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you have a "neighbor" car?

1. Yes (18 votes [58.06%])

Percentage of vote: 58.06%

2. No (13 votes [41.94%])

Percentage of vote: 41.94%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:08 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Do you have a neighbor or neighbor cars when you park your car as in the same cars parking side by side with yours when you park your car in your regular places like your home carpark or your workplace carpark?

What's the reason you like to park beside this particular car/cars?

E.g. Won't slam doors on mine, real neighbors, park together against community car theft/crimes, like the car.

BabyBlade praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:51 PM

Gizmore
  • Premium member
    Gizmore
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I used to park at open air cp and yes, I do tend to park beside neighbor car. Reason being, they park their car properly, in the middle of the lot and straight.

Furthermore they know who I am and I know who they are even though we don't know each other and don't talk. I also observed the same parking behavior as well.
Heman75, Beregond, BabyBlade, VellfireS, Mustank and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:01 PM

CarsAndMe
  • Premium member
    CarsAndMe
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Used to have.. until one blur driver who cannot park his car properly, came to join us. Thereafter I will park my car at the other end of the carpark most of the time. The blur driver will always park his car at a slanted angle, leaving just few inches of gap between the rear of his and yours. ***facepalm***
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Park beside the neighbours who have 24/7 cam..

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:54 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I only know certain cars would parked at certain lot or level everyday, dont know owner from which blk?! Lol.

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always park at my favorite single lot at work thus no neighbor [laugh] 

Beregond, Ysc3 and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:17 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I just park wherever can in my carpark but ideally nearer to where I need to go

Although it's kind of fun to park next to the previous gen model just to see how they look side-by-side

Not because suan lah... :grin:

Sometimes they end up park next to me

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:25 PM

Bicolor
  • Premium member
    Bicolor
    6th Gear
    Author Image

People are always wary of parking next to vans, but I've been parking next to this Hiace in my carpark for close to 3 years now. Mainly because it's one of those dressed up ones with very shiny chrome rims and flawless paintwork and the owner is obviously a careful driver. My car will often be parked between this van and a pillar, and I haven't had any issues all these years.

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:04 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I park any lot as long as its close to my tower and park one side got pillar so reduce chance dent
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:22 AM

Aventa
  • Premium member
    Aventa
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I usually park in those lots with 2 pillars on both sides AKA "private lot".

Wormee praised this
Work hard to turn your dreams into reality!
Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe 6.5 V12

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:28 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I usually park in those lots with 2 pillars on both sides AKA "private lot".

You always get this kind of lots?
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:43 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

My lot

Nuff said

3CE08EC8-DBE6-4D2C-BE5F-4AA939FA953B.jpeg

i dun need neighbors hahahaha

SiLangKia, Jellandross and Mustank praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:43 AM

Aventa
  • Premium member
    Aventa
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Apparently in my MSCP, the residents don't really like to park these kind of lots.

Because once parked already, its very difficult for drivers to get out.

Door only can open 40-50% full and I have to slither out of the car. Lucky I am bamboo type of body so no issues for me  [laugh]

Edited by Aventa, 28 May 2018 - 07:49 AM.

Work hard to turn your dreams into reality!
Lamborghini Aventador S Coupe 6.5 V12

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:21 AM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If neighbour and both car have camera, should park opposite each other to keep both car under constant camera surveillance. In case something happen can review the recording. Parking side-by-side camera recording may not see the whole story

Posted 28 May 2018 - 08:41 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At my place, there are four of us who parked in the exact same lot everyday. Unless someone come and disturb. Otherwise, it is the same favourite lot for us.

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:21 AM

Banz86
  • Premium member
    Banz86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

For my bike, I do have a spot beside an uncle riding a vespa. He always looks after my bike and I do look after his. 

For my car, I like to part beside this guy driving a BMW 1 series. Cos he always checks his car and therefore I know mine will be safe.  haha

Mustank praised this

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

For my bike, I do have a spot beside an uncle riding a vespa. He always looks after my bike and I do look after his. 

For my car, I like to part beside this guy driving a BMW 1 series. Cos he always checks his car and therefore I know mine will be safe.  haha

i concur...bikers look after your car and they are respectful.  Never had issues with bikers. [thumbsup]

Banz86 and BabyBlade praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

People are always wary of parking next to vans, but I've been parking next to this Hiace in my carpark for close to 3 years now. Mainly because it's one of those dressed up ones with very shiny chrome rims and flawless paintwork and the owner is obviously a careful driver. My car will often be parked between this van and a pillar, and I haven't had any issues all these years.

No Lexus badge on the van 😂

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:27 AM

Banz86
  • Premium member
    Banz86
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i concur...bikers look after your car and they are respectful.  Never had issues with bikers. [thumbsup]

Yeah I totally agree.

My neighbours on the same level will inform me if I forgot to switch off my hazard lights (car) or parking lights (bike). I really do appreciate and will look out for their vehicles as well.

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:27 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

At my place, there are four of us who parked in the exact same lot everyday. Unless someone come and disturb. Otherwise, it is the same favourite lot for us.

How would you feel if someone parked in your favourite lot esp if the owner stay there as well?

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: parking, neighbors, side by side and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users