Real Madrid won Champions League 2018!

Ben5266

Supercharged

I tink dembele kick ramos too. Got away with it too and 3pts too... but alas if only spurs did not finish above rm. Perhaps rm wont win the cl

Supersonic
waa really shocking news! at least he quit on his own terms and his reputation intact as the RM manager to win 3 UCL in a row.

Zidane steps down as Real Madrid coach http://www.espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/3514079/zinedine-zidane-leaves-real-madrid-after-third-champions-league-title

will be interesting to see who will be the next manager...

waa really shocking news! at least he quit on his own terms and his reputation intact as the RM manager to win 3 UCL in a row.

Zidane steps down as Real Madrid coach http://www.espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/3514079/zinedine-zidane-leaves-real-madrid-after-third-champions-league-title

will be interesting to see who will be the next manager...

The Best Man for The Job ...........

Brendan Rodger

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

That after 1 registered and posted about legendary club and manager less than 5 hours before lol

Supercharged

That after 1 registered and posted about legendary club and manager less than 5 hours before lol

Maybe he is heading to Chelsea and Chelsea win Champions league the year after. After top EPL next year.

I tink dembele kick ramos too. Got away with it too and 3pts too... but alas if only spurs did not finish above rm. Perhaps rm wont win the cl

I'm normally gracious in loss, but that scumbag Ramos should be getting his accumulated retribution soon.

There is a chance that Egypt might meet Spain in WC. Maybe god will be fair, and those scumbags will get their just desserts.

That type of foul is clearly out to seriously injure - if not maim - the opponent, and is not allowed in judo. I wonder now whether FIFA will engage some experts to see what are dangerous techniques that should be outlawed in soccer too.

• Praise 1

Actually this was what I feared all season... Salah injured. Cannot hide the fact lah... No Salah no CL finals and 4th place

Hypersonic

So Ramos cheated in 2 ways.

Dislocated Salah shoulder and concussed Karius.

Karius was playing with a concussion for much of the second half.

:D

Supercharged

So Ramos cheated in 2 ways.

Dislocated Salah shoulder and concussed Karius.

Karius was playing with a concussion for much of the second half.

:D

Ramos definitely undisputed man of the match for this UCL final (sorry Bale). His 2 acts were the most important incidents in the entire game. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Yeah Real Madrid Achieves 3rd Consecutive Final. Real Madrid made a quick comeback with a surprisingly, simple header by Benzema, crossed by Marcelo from the left.