Marvel Studios: Ten Years of Heroes Exhibition

ChaosMyth

For the Avengers fans!!! From June 2018 to September 2018 at ArtScience Museum!!!

Tickets can be purchased here: https://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/events/asm2011#9uBRKzDMdM3uJgDM.97

post-186600-0-97435600-1527913023_thumb.jpg

From June till September 2018, the Marvel Studios: Ten Years of Heroes exhibition at ArtScience Museum will allow visitors to relive their favourite moments from a decade of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Starting with Iron Man in 2008 and spanning to the present day with the upcoming Avengers: Infinity War, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has brought heroes such as Captain America, Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy to the big screen.

Enter the Marvel Cinematic Universe

The new Marvel Studios: Ten Years of Heroes exhibition at Singapore’s ArtScience Museum will provide an interactive experience for visitors using state-of-the-art audio-visual technology. At the exhibition, visitors will be transported and immersed into the world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and be able to see the world from the perspectives of Marvel Studios Super Heroes.

Highlights of the Marvel Studios: Ten Years of Heroes exhibition include installations based on the world of Black Panther, the recent pop-culture hit, and last year’s box office smash, Thor: Ragnarok. Visitors can also look forward to seeing other Marvel heroes such as Ant-Man, Iron Man and Doctor Strange at the exhibition.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Haha wanna ask TS to bring your kids in ah? :a-fun:

haha my kids dont even know who the Marvel heroes are yet... just curious on the actual reviews...

Haha okok. I think if you are a Marvel universe fan, just go la.

haha my kids dont even know who the Marvel heroes are yet... just curious on the actual reviews...

anyone gone to this? worth the time checking out? 

i think there should be a 1 for 1 deal for ASM if you have sands rewards card