Rant..... Pointless Leave

Extremme

You should ask TS to take leaves and spend time with MIL lah.....ð¤

She stays with me
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I think there are ppl who can't wait to get away from their family for some peace and quiet time. I know of 3 individuals who take leave and travel alone. They have family and children. These 3 person don't know each other. All 3 of them are guys.

If you are lazy can copy other ppl's itinerary, just have to Google. Book air ticket and hotel room online. I must say it takes guts to do all of it on your own including traveling. If you don't have what it takes...dan stay at home and rot away lor. [laugh]

Dunno wat to do?

Buy a biz class ticket and go travel to Germany n visit BMW, Merc, Audi, VW factories and Frankfurt Motor Show la. Dem shiok.

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

If you feel bore during your leave, polish your car outside & inside whole day .....  [sly]

Chio a few members here (I'm sure got ppl here very free), gathers at a MSCP and do group polish ...  :a-m1212:

Have you guys reach a point where sometimes u feel taking leave is wasting your life away? More for people who has family (kids) where your life evolves around them. When you take leave and your wife did not take and you have to clear leave. Your good friends all have their own families and work so it's really yourself on your leave days. Pretty depressing... Rotting away at home and not travelling.

No leh. To me no work = happy. Even nothing to do rot at home I'm also happy. I can eat, sleep, watch TV and use handphone at home.
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

TS please do not try this even if you are bored stiff.

Has any stranger ever lifted your skirt and felt your ass?

This is from a young lady.

Ah, yes of course!. I come to work in skirts and pantyhose everyday. And due to the nature of my work, clothing comes to me as something just to cover me as i spend the whole day at work changing clothes constantly for a picture for the catalogues, and thus being conservative is beyond me. So the lesser clothing i go to work the better. And i think because of this, men takes this opportunity. Whenever i take the train or tram to work, almost twice a week, somebody will put their hands under my mini skirt and give my ass and thigh a squeeze. Of course its impossible to see who has done it due to the crowding. At first, i feel angry, but now, i just see it as normal. And at least I've made somebody happy

• Praise 1

TS please do not try this even if you are bored stiff.

Has any stranger ever lifted your skirt and felt your ass?

This is from a young lady.

Ah, yes of course!. I come to work in skirts and pantyhose everyday. And due to the nature of my work, clothing comes to me as something just to cover me as i spend the whole day at work changing clothes constantly for a picture for the catalogues, and thus being conservative is beyond me. So the lesser clothing i go to work the better. And i think because of this, men takes this opportunity. Whenever i take the train or tram to work, almost twice a week, somebody will put their hands under my mini skirt and give my ass and thigh a squeeze. Of course its impossible to see who has done it due to the crowding. At first, i feel angry, but now, i just see it as normal. And at least I've made somebody happy

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Dunno wat to do?

Buy a biz class ticket and go travel to Germany n visit BMW, Merc, Audi, VW factories and Frankfurt Motor Show la. Dem shiok.

Interesting, might want to do that.

Roughly how much would such a trip cost? Package available?

Supersonic

Interesting, might want to do that.

Roughly how much would such a trip cost? Package available?

My trip planner was Google...lol. If want closer, can do Toyota in Nagoya or Mazda in Hiroshima. Factory tours are free. All easily accessible by train whether Germany or Japan. Biz class not that expensive nowadays so might as well enjoy.
  • Praise 2

Isn't it funny people complain too much leave but no one complains

my company pays me too much money. Its a big problem I don't

know what to do with it? If I leave it to my kids it will just spoil them

and spoiled kids will create a lot of problems for themselves.

When you think about it leave is time to yourself and time is the most

precious thing in the world right? If your doctor told you you only have

2 weeks to live would you feel you didn't have enough time?

So why do we have this fixation that money is more important than time

and you really really cannot have too much money but you can have too

much time?

If you only have 2 weeks to live but if you went for a $300,000 op you can 

extend your life for 3 more years and you only had 300k would you do it?

If you had 3 million you probably wouldn't think twice. If you had a million

you probably wouldn't think twice. But if you only had 300k would you say

go in 2 week and leave the 300k to the kids?

If time = life and time is not as important than money, this means money

is more important than life. 

This explain why people without thinking put money above wife, kids, health,

happiness and life.

The beauty about this problem is many people will never regret putting money

above family, health, happiness and life because it will never occur to them.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 6

much time?

happiness and life.

above family, health, happiness and life because it will never occur to them.  [thumbsup]

Not necessarily so. From my observation, those that come from India to Singapore to work complain not enough holidays. India its practically every other week there is a Holiday.

Then when there is long weekend, the air Asia screen is flash proudly on the screen for all to see. Not so much of bragging, more like PLease don't plan any activities as I will not be around to sound you out.

Than after the leave Plus holiday to Krabby or Phuket or Vietnam, the next few days of work is also no work because they are trading holiday plans and feedback on how they spend their holidays.

It's only the locals who have shackles for commitment of family, children, condo, cars that fear of loss of jobs that are not taking leave.

They will use the leave to prep their kids who have O levels or GCE . Else they will use it for renovations or house moving.

Even some company have child care leave, as well as Parental, leave.

Yes, old parents that you wish to take to visit the hospital. You are given separate leave entitlement.

I believe its all about having the guts to apply leave that is the real situation for many. 

Just like my boss who work long hours. Its not about the dedication of work. More like avoiding a situation of spouse and inlaw conflict/confrontation.

Its sad that most homes are unhappy family and not enough is done to improve the home front. So the easy way out for many is to blame it on work and the long hours.

Never about facing the reality.

• Praise 2

(edited)

You can always don’t take leave right?

I always enjoy taking my leave.. even when everybody is busy as I enjoy myself as much when I’m alone, and when with family.

Got rest and get paid is a good deal. I heard of people that only gets to rest once a week and only 7 days pathetic leave.

Edited by Chucky2007
  • Praise 5

much time?

happiness and life.

above family, health, happiness and life because it will never occur to them. [thumbsup]

Actually I do complain if I receive too much money cos I will worry there was a miscalculation and they will claim back my money. It happened before when I got extra money before I quit. End up i have to go back to my ex workplace to return money.

And your question is not complete. What if you had 2 weeks to live but if you went for a $300k op and it can extend your life by three years AND YOU HAVE ONLY $200k? Would you be willing to be in debt for $100k just to live for three more years?

Anyway to the TS, one question for you.

Cos someone ever tell me why I wanna change my car is cos I am too free as a single. Once I am married, I will be so busy and broke that I cannot think of anything else.

So if you were given "pointless leave" you will value it for your rest and when emergencies come then you think again what leave to take but you will value your "pointless leave cos you need your rest and time alone desperately. "

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1