2019 2nd Generation Mercedes-Benz GLE (W167)

Carbon82

Thanks for the post, quite a bit of change.

I keep thinking the C-Pillar on the new GLE look familiar... and so I am right. [:)]

2019-Mercedes-GLE-12.jpg

honda_fit_shuttle_8.jpg

• Praise 5

Supersonic

2019-Mercedes-GLE-12.jpg

2019-Mercedes-GLE-1.jpg

2019-Mercedes-GLE-11.jpg

2019-Mercedes-GLE-4.jpg

2019-Mercedes-GLE-6.jpg

2019-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-SB15.jpg

2019-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-SB16.jpg

2019-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-SB17.jpg

2019-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-SB18.jpg

2019-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-SB19.jpg

The rear, especially the lights reminds me of the Mazda.

2014_mazda3_109_1920x1080.jpg

C-pillar still remains its distinct features.

Ya the rear lights resemble some car which I just can’t pinpoint which but it does resemble Mz3 as well as @Dach posted but i think there is another model which is even more similar.

• Praise 6

Ya the rear lights resemble some car which I just canât pinpoint which but it does resemble Mz3 as well as @Dach posted but i think there is another model which is even more similar.

Me too (still thinking hard)... I also find it quite like the previous Subaru Impreza Hatchback.

2019-Mercedes-GLE-1.jpg

good-2014-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-have-su

• Praise 7

Supersonic

Me too (still thinking hard)... I also find it quite like the previous Subaru Impreza Hatchback.

2019-Mercedes-GLE-1.jpg

good-2014-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-have-su

Oh yes, you found the more resembling one, but the lights look thinner like the Mazda 3's.

Ya the rear lights resemble some car which I just canât pinpoint which but it does resemble Mz3 as well as @Dach posted but i think there is another model which is even more similar.

The first thing came to my mind is Mazda 3 rear lights.

Supercharged

I believe GLE is in the same league as X5. thus i wonder why they dont have a 5+2 version which the x5 has and now the RX also has. i only know the GLS has which is a different level.

I believe GLE is in the same league as X5. thus i wonder why they dont have a 5+2 version which the x5 has and now the RX also has. i only know the GLS has which is a different level.

Yes, GLE is in the same category as X5 and RX, and going by the fact that Mercedes currently only have one 7 seater in it lineup (after the dismissal of the R Class), there might be a slim chance of a 5 + 2 option on this new GLE, but I am betting on it, as there is still the GLB...

There is only one suv that would make me turn head.

Land Rover.

Sorento is closest to it.

Discovery or Discovery Sport? I agree on the Sorento too. We family man have to look at 7 seater...

• Praise 4

Yes, GLE is in the same category as X5 and RX, and going by the fact that Mercedes currently only have one 7 seater in it lineup (after the dismissal of the R Class), there might be a slim chance of a 5 + 2 option on this new GLE, but I am betting on it, as there is still the GLB...

Discovery or Discovery Sport? I agree on the Sorento too. We family man have to look at 7 seater...

Discovery sport bro, if it's discovery I think I stay at sentosa or marine parade beach and not pasir ris beach.

I actually went to see discovery sport but alas the rear seats is cmi and dashboard too spartan.

Supercharged

GLB sounds to me to he in the same category as the 2series GT . That is small .

Discovery sport bro, if it's discovery I think I stay at sentosa or marine parade beach and not pasir ris beach.

I actually went to see discovery sport but alas the rear seats is cmi and dashboard too spartan.

The cx9 looks good and the last row ok...
  • Praise 1

GLB sounds to me to he in the same category as the 2series GT . That is small .

The cx9 looks good and the last row ok...

Measurements

Vehicle Mazda CX9 SUV

Dimensions (L x W x H) (5075 x 1969 x 1747) mm

Wheelbase 2,930 mm

Min turning radius 5,900 mm

Kerb weight 1,898 kg

Cx9 is huge make no mistake about it.

Looking at the pic the 3rd row seats are quite similar to that of sorento. The thigh support still lacks that little compared to a sharan.

It's after all a suv and not a mpv. I know me asking too much.

:lll._.:

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Measurements

Vehicle Mazda CX9 SUV

Dimensions (L x W x H) (5075 x 1969 x 1747) mm

Wheelbase 2,930 mm

Min turning radius 5,900 mm

Kerb weight 1,898 kg

Cx9 is huge make no mistake about it.

Looking at the pic the 3rd row seats are quite similar to that of sorento. The thigh support still lacks that little compared to a sharan.

It's after all a suv and not a mpv. I know me asking too much.

:lll._.:

But visually I feel that sorento seems to look bigger than cx9. It is only when I see inside that it is otherwise. I like the overall package of cx9 over sorento but again cx9 is much more expensive ...
  • Praise 1

Discovery sport too ugly esp the interior although i like its built.

Also the ride very tough, sorento better

Oh yes, you found the more resembling one, but the lights look thinner like the Mazda 3's.

The first thing came to my mind is Mazda 3 rear lights. ð

I find it look like pajero sport the prev gen one and also tribeca
  • Praise 1