The (trade) war has started

Civic2000

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-firms-stop-buying-us-farm-produce-trade-war-11784094

Haiz. See who die first after the pain. Jialat, this war no bullets or explosives used. Yet the effect machiam worse.

At least in real war of guns and explosives, chances higher u can die a quicker death than a slow one.

America feeling great now i hope. Ownself shoot own foot and scream others fired the shot. Pathetic

China, time to be fairer in your trade practices but i think they have blocked ears for too long. Waxed till max.

Haiz. We better stay united. Left and right all busy with playing tug of war. Later we kena whacked for standing in the centre instead of left or right side. Both bullies, no angels.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415

Actually if trump’s tariffs are successful that would dampen demand for Chinese goods which in turn will lead to a fall of their currency what. How can they on the one hand kill CHinese exports and on the other hand complain about falling yuan?

• Praise 1

ah trump kor need to find a "punching" guy to divert the local amdk attentions from the US shooting ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

want to fight then gan gan wack.

dun need talk so much.

US and trump talk too much, every day tweet this tweet that .

He wants to muscle in like in the old days when America WAS great.

He forgot other countries also go gyms to build up their strength. These days, America is truly great again. Great in pretending its still in charge.

He tweet once, his ppl gets shot in the foot again until one day soon, all wailing on the ground in pain, clutching both bloodied feet. Great indeed.

His tactics may work in the boardroom, the threatening and all. But this is China. Not Americans he's dealing with. The ones he still owed millions in debts to.

Heck. He thinks China and its leaders are still nomads on horsebacks, not unlike their American cowboys. Need to rough them up before they obey.

The decline of America is on fast track under him. No one else can take away this great piece of work from him.

Guess thousands of farmers with tons of soybeans need not fear famine. Daily can eat soybeans. Maybe new recipes invented too.

Haiz.

Yada-ing. Thanks for company

• Praise 1

He wants to muscle in like in the old days when America WAS great.

He forgot other countries also go gyms to build up their strength. These days, America is truly great again. Great in pretending its still in charge.

He tweet once, his ppl gets shot in the foot again until one day soon, all wailing on the ground in pain, clutching both bloodied feet. Great indeed.

His tactics may work in the boardroom, the threatening and all. But this is China. Not Americans he's dealing with. The ones he still owed millions in debts to.

Heck. He thinks China and its leaders are still nomads on horsebacks, not unlike their American cowboys. Need to rough them up before they obey.

The decline of America is on fast track under him. No one else can take away this great piece of work from him.

Guess thousands of farmers with tons of soybeans need not fear famine. Daily can eat soybeans. Maybe new recipes invented too.

Haiz.

Yada-ing. Thanks for company ððð

He want to fight with china i dun mind.

But dun come put missile here can already.

• Praise 1

ð

Most of the things US could do today, China could do it better, bigger, faster and cheaper, this is the problem.
  • Praise 1

Put in Guam can cover all the most important Chinese cities from GZ to BJ, no need to put here lah.

That's why China very pissed with both Russia and US no longer having the INF treaty.  Now 5000 km range missiles from both north and east.

• Praise 1

ah trump kor need china to make his campaign cap and shirt GREAT AGAIN ... 

Most of the things US could do today, China could do it better, bigger, faster and cheaper, this is the problem.

If Trump tariffs is wrong then what is the right thing to do to get fair trade from China.

If people don't know or don't have a better solution then no point criticising Trump.

:D

Put in Guam can cover all the most important Chinese cities from GZ to BJ, no need to put here lah.

That's why China very pissed with both Russia and US no longer having the INF treaty.  Now 5000 km range missiles from both north and east.

this 1 cannot blame US.

russia keep developing new missiles.

and US got invite china to join the treaty also,

but china reject ( i think i saw this news )

anw the icbm from this 3 countries with their nukes, can destroy the world already .

those 5k range de is just to make ppl unhappy [;)]

Turbocharged

Buay Tahan, I kena go Mexico again due to this. Now the volume doubles and I got so much work. KNS

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1