The (trade) war has started

Civic2000

4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

People who support discrimination are low in self esteem and born looser.  

... are you alright?

It literally says "based on membership in a totalitarian party", in this case specifically the CCP...

And in all but name.. that is basically the defacto position in every country. Its their right to set conditions on who to grant citizenship to.

if you insist on seeing racial discrimination... your logic train seems stalled.

unless you feel your "chineseness" is tied to your CCP membership... not saying you have.

Do note that even in singapore, being members of some groups will get you in far worse regardless of your citizenship status... is there racial discrimination? dangerous grounds there...

image.png.937d5dc5f8910851205204a9a368559c.png

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Playtime said:

... are you alright?

It literally says "based on membership in a totalitarian party", in this case specifically the CCP...

And in all but name.. that is basically the defacto position in every country. Its their right to set conditions on who to grant citizenship to.

if you insist on seeing racial discrimination... your logic train seems stalled.

unless you feel your "chineseness" is tied to your CCP membership... not saying you have.

Do note that even in singapore, being members of some groups will get you in far worse regardless of your citizenship status... is there racial discrimination? dangerous grounds there...

image.png.937d5dc5f8910851205204a9a368559c.png

Setting conditions when accepting others into your country and discrimination is very different when you pick on who you wants to bully. When you try to bully, it is because you are afraid of losing. You add barriers and eliminate competitions that you cannot win. Then force is used to achieve your objectives. 

Where to find cheap Australian wine and lobsters?  I heard very cheap domestically after China halted their imports, waiting for cargoes to be diverted to Singapore. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

42 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Where to find cheap Australian wine and lobsters?  I heard very cheap domestically after China halted their imports, waiting for cargoes to be diverted to Singapore. 

I dun think they  want sell  china also liao now.

China just make fun  of their  solidiers that kill Afghanistan kids for training🤣

They want flip table liao

• Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Don't think will be much cheaper leh... 

The beef and Barley prices here still sama sama. 

Maybe more premium stuff will be available here. 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Didu said:

The foreign students are starting to return to Australia

First foreign students arrive in Australia since COVID-19 closure

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/australia-covid-19-international-foreign-students-universities-13668476

foreign-students-disembark-from-an-inter

They need to return to study.... 

Hopefully they don't get targeted by angry Oz farmers. 😥

19 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Don't think will be much cheaper leh... 

The beef and Barley prices here still sama sama. 

Maybe more premium stuff will be available here. 

Someone may be profiteering or maybe prices are contracted? 

For premium fresh produce like meat and lobsters (can't keep), prices should be down. Maybe they are dumping them in other producing countries which then sell theirs to China. 

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/food/china-australia-trade-tensions-lead-to-dirt-cheap-crayfish-in-sa-ahead-of-christmas--c-1691057

Edited by Voodooman

Not to start a new thread, anyone know what is this pork and beef thing happening in Taiwan recently? Something like the food label is removed when it is sold in Taiwan. Do we import them here in Singapore?

30 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Not to start a new thread, anyone know what is this pork and beef thing happening in Taiwan recently? Something like the food label is removed when it is sold in Taiwan. Do we import them here in Singapore?

oh the incident where they throw pork in the parliament??😁

see the video u confirm flip.

i believe it happen cos tw allow US  meat ( pork ) i forgot if include beef?  that contain some banned chemical or stuff in.

these meat is banned in china and EU . 

i dun know if its allow in sg , 😨

↡ Advertisement