Harrier / IS300h

Ironstarz

Supersonic

You drive hybrid, why don't recommend hybrid?

read Vratenza's posts. reliability of the hybrid system and need to change hybrid batt beyond 10 years is a question mark since TS may look to renew COE.
↡ Advertisement

Nope.

4th year of life, the power control PCB chip and associated electronics failed. The system was repaired along with hybrid battery replacement under the 3+2yr warranty by BM.

I drove the remaining 3+yrs in anxiety u till it was sold.

Good luck!

i bought a petrol noah instead of hybrid despite about same price... haha...

i prefer to use less luck when it comes to cars

Supersonic

with the new cevs... petrol cars will be more expensive... sigh

Can't be worse than diesels. 

If i were u if budget allow i would get the facelift harrier from borneo, got turbo, more power and also 2014 harrier batch might have torque converter issue

The 2014 Harrier will be having a CVT transmission which can be problematic. The Borneo Turbo Harrier has normal transmission which will be more reliable.

• Praise 1

The 2014 Harrier will be having a CVT transmission which can be problematic. The Borneo Turbo Harrier has normal transmission which will be more reliable.

Yes pi u can get if production late 2016

Onward

just got a text from my ex lexus SE.

NX300h now is 170k (first 10 units).

Good info..

Nice share ..

• Praise 1

Think u need to do some R&D before posting your views here..

post-52390-0-44864200-1530775347_thumb.jpeg

post-52390-0-66070800-1530775358_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Any deals on IS? I am keen, latest offer was still not attractive considering the COE drop. Also if got good SE to recommend at  BM?

Any deals on IS? I am keen, latest offer was still not attractive considering the COE drop. Also if got good SE to recommend at  BM?

You may wish to walk in and enquire? But you need to bear in mind that COE price and car price dont usually go in tandem.

(edited)

Think u need to do some R&D before posting your views here..

This results in failure of the transmission? This is not my view, this is what is being reported in the PI Harrier group. Edited by andrewyewkc
  • Praise 1

This results in failure of the transmission? This is not my view, this is what is being reported in the PI Harrier group.

the TC issues do result in prematured CVT failure and thus Toyota Japan replace both TC n CVT in Japan...

i think he also needs to chill before saying one needs to do more RnD.

i drive a Toyota with KA114 GB...

• Praise 1

(edited)

the TC issues do result in prematured CVT failure and thus Toyota Japan replace both TC n CVT in Japan...

i think he also needs to chill before saying one needs to do more RnD.

i drive a Toyota with KA114 GB...

Actually I can understand that there are still people who need sell off their Harrier stock. So I should be more considerate.

Edited by andrewyewkc
  • Dislike 1

it's ok.. we call a spade a spade..

the TC is really faulty.. bt post 2016 stocks r ok.. i dragged my FL Noah.. no issue at all.

↡ Advertisement