• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 100 praises

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just finished a three week vacation so starting to edit my pics.... The daylight time is so long that I am unable to catch any night shots or even golden hour shots.... 

Attached Thumbnails

• _A7R5152.jpg
  • _DSC8917.jpg

UncleAtas, Doppel, Tohto, Drafting88, Dleodleo, t0y0ta, Beregond and 1 other member praised this

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:48 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Camping here!!!

Tohto praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:04 PM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Always enjoy ur travel photos, thanks for sharing them with us.

BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:28 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

1. Helsinki

russia_001.jpg

2. Helsinki 

russia_002.jpg

3. Helsinki old town

russia_003.jpg

4. Helsinki

russia_004.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 07 July 2018 - 07:27 AM.

Doppel, Tohto, Dleodleo and Cheesey74 praised this

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:43 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

More photo pleaseeee..

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:49 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the top 4 pics are from stockholm our first stop, not helsinki. Sorry for the error. 

5. CafĂ© Schweizer  in stockholm old town. It is really good. 

russia_005.jpg

6. Drottnignholm in stockholm

russia_009.jpg

7. Skansen

russia_011.jpg

8.Skansen

russia_012.jpg

9. ABBA museum. kind of ex but quite interesting as my little boy like ABBA

russia_013.jpg

10. Abba

russia_014.jpg

Edited by Wind30, 08 July 2018 - 01:46 PM.

Posted 08 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Nice photos and look like everyone had fun :)

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Posted all my pics into a gallery, easier than posting one by one here. 

Seems my photo quality has dropped vs last time.... Maybe my daughter is less co-operative or summer hours is hard to shoot...

http://www.flyingmummy.com/russia2018/

Edited by Wind30, 10 July 2018 - 10:37 AM.

Globe praised this

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

Rayleigh
  • Rayleigh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Just finished a three week vacation so starting to edit my pics.... The daylight time is so long that I am unable to catch any night shots or even golden hour shots.... 

Cant praise you further. Love your photos,very natural.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:29 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Posted all my pics into a gallery, easier than posting one by one here.

Seems my photo quality has dropped vs last time.... Maybe my daughter is less co-operative or summer hours is hard to shoot...

http://www.flyingmummy.com/russia2018/

I liked the shadows in Vilnius Lithuania, your family forming the M shape. And the one in like a lalang field.

Great photos
Your girl carrying your son to reach the public phone also nice.

Edited by Lala81, 10 July 2018 - 11:25 AM.

Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:20 PM

Wolfverine
  • Premium member
    Wolfverine
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Great photos! What camera are you using?

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:16 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Great photos! What camera are you using?

Thx
Sony a7riii and a7iii
Doppel praised this

Back to Travel & Road Trips  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: travel, photography, europe and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users