Any recommendations to install wooden deck on patio?

Jusnel

Twincharged

yup agree. been to my friend's new place. he used wooden vinyl for his flooring. the feel is just... tacky.

real parquet or timber strips ftw. :)

Problem is parquet need to grind and varnish. Pain to move everything to do it. The smell is also terrible for a few days. My place is parquet and I have been sitting on it to redo.
↡ Advertisement

Problem is parquet need to grind and varnish. Pain to move everything to do it. The smell is also terrible for a few days. My place is parquet and I have been sitting on it to redo.

Can't really use the room for at least a day, IIRC. But you get an almost new flooring after as all the scratches and dents are removed.

Useful info! Thanks

So looks like Changal wood is the more suitable.

For outdoor probably most suitable. But Chengai can still rot due to water from personal experience.

No. The water will seep through and for every balcony, there is drainage.

Best to ask for at least 2 openings, one at drainage to clear debris and another to allow water and cleaning agent to be applied when cleaning is needed.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I would suggest to u evodeck. It's WPC. Looks elegant. And the most important is no sanding and painting is required. Sound great right? If u choose real wood, after few years, need to re-sanding and re-painting, there will be another cost lo! If you are interested, can pm me I will give you the contractor contact

Neutral Newbie
On 2018/6/23 at PM3点26分, Jusnel said:

但是瓷砖在户外时会散发大量热量。甚至不能赤脚走路

的确,瓷砖在户外热的时候会很烫,个人觉得没有档次,复合板比较合适,比较高大上,也比较符合现在的审美,evodeck就很适合我觉得可以参考一下。或许他们家还有其他更适合的,既好维护又耐用的。

↡ Advertisement