• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 24 June 2018 - 12:36 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

singapore product some more !!

1142084926.g_400-w_g.jpg

Tianmo and Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:13 AM

zipping
  • zipping
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.qoo10.sg...nner_no=1305330

Newbie26, BanCoe and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:15 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah will take forever to open whatsapp? lol
I see spec not bad le
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:51 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    5th Gear
    Author Image

$20 how to have profit  [confused]

BanCoe praised this

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Singapore brand but MIC.

I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:12 PM

AndrewLee72
  • Premium member
    AndrewLee72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Good to give kids bring to school.. For their 1st hand phone.. To contact parents.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:37 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$20 how to have profit [confused]

Thats list price with option become 60
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:46 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good to give kids bring to school.. For their 1st hand phone.. To contact parents.

Good for elderly people too.  

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

scam lah...

two colour choices available. both colour also need to add 80plus.

can't even choose one without colour?

buy xiao mi better.

Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:16 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

like someone said ... if its too good to be true, most probably its not.

anyway, I also damn hate all this option prices ... bluff ppl to click and then the option will even cost more than the product.

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought one mobile phone for elderly  . . the one with huge number pad big font for my own use but ended up in the washer on 3rd day  :secret-laugh:

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:00 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought one mobile phone for elderly . . the one with huge number pad big font for my own use but ended up in the washer on 3rd day :secret-laugh:

Did it survive after that?
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:48 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

huh. end up in washer?

Lol u treat handphone like tissue paper issit 

Angcheek praised this

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:34 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did it survive after that?

It drowned. Haiz!

huh. end up in washer?
Lol u treat handphone like tissue paper issit

I made sure I check all pockets from then onwards.
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:39 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought one mobile phone for elderly . . the one with huge number pad big font for my own use but ended up in the washer on 3rd day :secret-laugh:

for elderly how come ended up in your clothing?

also those big Button pad is it flip type or candy bar type? I got one for my mom and last her for 3/4years until the coating(sticker) on the number pad came off. Phone still in good condition though but 3g. last year got a Samsung for mum and she nag me for not upgrading her phone much earlier. no turning back to those keypad phone.🤔

Edited by Kopites, 26 June 2018 - 07:40 AM.

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:46 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for elderly how come ended up in your clothing?

also those big Button pad is it flip type or candy bar type? I got one for my mom and last her for 3/4years until the coating(sticker) on the number pad came off. Phone still in good condition though but 3g. last year got a Samsung for mum and she nag me for not upgrading her phone much earlier. no turning back to those keypad phone.🤔

Candy bar type and for my own use. I'm a retro guy  [:p]

My mom pestered me for an iPad but knowing that it'll end up in my sister's hand . . . no not buying  ^_^

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:50 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Candy bar type and for my own use. I'm a retro guy  [:p]

My mom pestered me for an iPad but knowing that it'll end up in my sister's hand . . . no not buying  ^_^

How old is your sis?

That is all.

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:53 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How old is your sis?

mid 40's and jobless for the last 20+ years  <_<

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:56 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

mid 40's and jobless for the last 20+ years  <_<

married?

you feeding her?

got kar and chiu?

That is all.

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:59 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

married?

you feeding her?

got kar and chiu?

parasite.

Kusje praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mosi mosi, singapore phone and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users