Mahathir revives Singapore water dispute, says water deal too costly

Vratenza

Hypersonic

Just like HSR lor, he can break the contract and pay us compensation. The water agreement he can also break the contract and pay compensation lah, then we can also decide if we want enter into another contract to buy water from them at his stated price. Of course we can also state our new price on selling treated water to them. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But he chao kwan lah. He is like the chao kwan passenger who does not want to press the cancel button on grab car app when he found a cheaper ride. Becoz he doesn't want to get penalise.

To him, contract is not binding if he suddenly feels it hurts his pocket.

• Praise 2

The moment he won the elections, i already said liao.

Old brand of politics coming back to test the new leaders of Singapore

Open popcorn!

good lar......see whether they are worth the peanuts they are paid for! Najib was weak when he was at the helm.....try to kaotim with everybody and gets his 'benefits' while at it scratching each others itch but everybody bayed for his blood! As i oredy said when many were supportive of madhatter........crouching tiger hidden dragon.

I not supportive of Najib, i see him as a weak leader who tried to make everyone happy but he made our (Singapore) lives much easier......now can oni say we got what we all longed for!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I don't think we should spend too much time with a senile old man. He just cannot accept his ideas and fights were not followed through. His Proton, bridge and his fight with LKY who is better. Ignore him and he will be having sleepless night till he finally rest. haha

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Tahan 2 years bros. Either soto mee lover cum up or this old crook will kick the bucket

• Praise 1

I don't think we should spend too much time with a senile old man. He just cannot accept his ideas and fights were not followed through. His Proton, bridge and his fight with LKY who is better. Ignore him and he will be having sleepless night till he finally rest. haha

if senile old man dont poke here poke there there wont be an issue. This old man kajiao here kajiao there.....if got one next door neighbour like that......no peace in the neighbourhood liao!

I guess its just human nature.......nice people tio makanned everyday. The rude, the crude and the pai kia will be respected and feared.

Turbocharged

if you watch youtube of him being interviewed. you will realise he speaks quite frankly in most subject matters. however, old folks tend to cannot forget the past and play old records. it happen to me too. do bare with us.

how to move on and retire gracefully because you get hated is an art. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Tahan 2 years bros. Either soto mee lover cum up or this old crook will kick the bucket

Didn't he say that if soto mee lover comes up, nobody will be safe?? [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

Supersonic

Didn't he say that if soto mee lover comes up, nobody will be safe?? [laugh]

He oso say MY will abide by rule of law. Yet, he doesn’t believe in honouring signed legal contracts. Go figure

Hypersonic
(edited)

3 sens per thousand gallons is already 3rd world back in the 60s leh

ð¤£

If today we still 3rd world, still have to increase if without 100 yr agreement in place

Otherwise it is called charity or humanitarian help loh...

But we sell them back clean water below cost leh. I.e, the same water they buy from us is cheaper than if they were to filter themselves. This kind of deal i also won't do my own filtration. Edited by Ender

if senile old man dont poke here poke there there wont be an issue. This old man kajiao here kajiao there.....if got one next door neighbour like that......no peace in the neighbourhood liao!

I guess its just human nature.......nice people tio makanned everyday. The rude, the crude and the pai kia will be respected and feared.

We have lived with him for over 20 years, 2 years is a piece of cake. At least now he can't play too many race cards.

He is very predictable, everything is zero sum game, so 4G can handle one. Lol

We have lived with him for over 20 years, 2 years is a piece of cake. At least now he can't play too many race cards.

He is very predictable, everything is zero sum game, so 4G can handle one. Lol

last time lky played with him hor....the current ones dont think got that x factor to even sit nx to madhatter. As my friends always say....if no quality it will show in the long run....haiz!

last time lky played with him hor....the current ones dont think got that x factor to even sit nx to madhatter. As my friends always say....if no quality it will show in the long run....haiz!

You know, there is a Chinese adage : a Long journey reveals a horse’s potential, a Long period reveals a person’s intent

Let’s see how Long can TDM’s wayang last

Not to be racist, but it is an adaption from the earlier statement

• Praise 3

Supersonic

that's why sg wont let hyflux die

SG won't let the water desalination plant close down.

They can let hyflux die. The desal plant is not hyflux and hyflux is not the plant.

• Praise 2

But we sell them back clean water below cost leh. I.e, the same water they buy from us is cheaper than if they were to filter themselves. This kind of deal i also won't do my own filtration.

Sure Bro....so we dont sell below cost loh.

i am not on any side.

I am just saying that that are going to be issues to deal with.

Real issues.

(edited)

3 sens per thousand gallons is already 3rd world back in the 60s leh

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1