Elected MPs pay $365 annually for parking at HDB carparks

ChaosMyth

(edited)

wah....bro.....koyak oredy har?ððð no pain no gain.........ns taught me wan!

I suspect it's the BCG jab that I kana when I was still young and innocent...maybe got some chemical inside that mutated my feelings... Edited by WangWang888

Supercharged

I suspect it's the BCG jab that I kana when I was still young and innocent...maybe got some chemical inside that mutated my feelings...ðððð

Lol. I believe this jab has that extra to sub consiously think in a stupider manner

I suspect it's the BCG jab that I kana when I was still young and innocent...maybe got some chemical inside that mutated my feelings...

• Praise 1

Supersonic

i think they dont release the statement better... now the most dui people are the teachers...

• Praise 1

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120118-322612.html (emphasis is all mine)

We're one of the few, if not the only country in the world to have a clean wage system, said Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean.

The uniquely Singapore practice - where politicians are paid a salary that is the totality of their remuneration - means there are no hidden perks or privileges.

https://www.psd.gov.sg/docs/default-source/default-document-library/white-paper---salaries-for-a-capable-and-committed-govt.pdf

attachicon.gifWhite paper.png

https://www.gov.sg/~/sgpcmedia/media_releases/pmo-psd/press_release/P-20180301-1/attachment/Annex%20B%202017%20Review%20Committee%20Report.pdf

attachicon.gifPrinciples.png

================================================================================================

Are there any other hidden benefits or perks that the taxpayers are not aware of?

That’s why work in public must chop chop leave office.

Since clean wage policy, work extra 1 mins also must claim OT.

• Praise 1

What I have observed is that no rules are broken.

We only know that there is this annual parking coupon to be had for $365 available to MPs.

They make the rules. So it is what it is.

But wonder what else is there.

• Praise 1

On the same logic, I pay $1320/year for my car park space. I also don't park there for the whole day.  When I drive to other car parks, my parking space is vacated for the land lord to generate more $, why do I have to pay again at the other car park?

the more people dig, the more they find out how these fellas are enriching and profiting from their own rules whilst shouting big slogans from ivory towers like "Self Discipline", "Save up for old age" blah blah blah. 

• Praise 2

With their line of reasoning...... might as well charge an annual Parking Fee to LTA and we get to park anywhere in Singapore free?  LTA will redistribute the money to HDB/URA/Private Carpark Operators according to the number of lots they manage. :D

(edited)

On the same logic, I pay $1320/year for my car park space. I also don't park there for the whole day.  When I drive to other car parks, my parking space is vacated for the land lord to generate more $, why do I have to pay again at the other car park?

i pay $110 at my house mscp and $40 family season parking at my in-laws place...total is $1800/year....and i dun earn >$100,000/annum.....

so when i park at my house, i cannot park at my in-laws place....

so i should also enjoy subsidised rates.....

Edited by Jonpaul0104
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

bet the special parking rate also entitles them to park at red lots, handicapped lots and washing bays too, with an RC guard thrown in to ward off cisco parking wardens

:D  

↡ Advertisement