Elected MPs pay $365 annually for parking at HDB carparks

ChaosMyth

Supersonic

Ok. I thank the editor for his/her courage in bringing this to light. I wonder how many more shocking things yet to be discovered.

Even though this parking thing has been bought to light, but as usual nothing you are do about it. Just move on with life.  [rolleyes]

Even though this parking thing has been bought to light, but as usual nothing you are do about it. Just move on with life. [rolleyes]

Give all kinds of negative comments in social media.

Once it gathers enough momentum, news outlet will pick it up.

That's where you could further post your unhappiness.

Hopefully, this will force them to change.

(edited)

Even though this parking thing has been bought to light, but as usual nothing you are do about it. Just move on with life.  [rolleyes]

Except vent buaysongness every five years (for some of us).  2-3 more years to go!

PS - I suspect $365 is fo any number of cars the MP register with HDBee - "....allows them to park at Housing & Development Board (HDB) car parks...."

Also what if the MP is not in the car and the car is driven by wife/GF/Kid/Xiao San?  Do they have to pay full?

Many many questions.  They need to cum clean.

Edited by Volvobrick

Give all kinds of negative comments in social media.

Once it gathers enough momentum, news outlet will pick it up.

That's where you could further post your unhappiness.

Hopefully, this will force them to change.

what if they scrap their parking $365 and pay full fares. at the same time up our season!

be careful hor never say never warn you.

Supersonic

Even though this parking thing has been bought to light, but as usual nothing you are do about it. Just move on with life. [rolleyes]

You can do something in every GE.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Except vent buaysongness every five years (for some of us).  2-3 more years to go!

PS - I suspect $365 is fo any number of cars the MP register with HDBee - "....allows them to park at Housing & Development Board (HDB) car parks...."

Also what if the MP is not in the car and the car is driven by wife/GF/Kid/Xiao San?  Do they have to pay full?

Many many questions.  They need to cum clean.

Even they cum clean, they would have 101 reasons to justify all the questions being raised de. Think not the first time liao.

Even they cum clean, they would have 101 reasons to justify all the questions being raised de. Think not the first time liao.

Like hard to administer, hard to check whether it is xiao san driving, hard/too busy to find top up machines.  I can help them come up with excuses de.

what if they scrap their parking $365 and pay full fares. at the same time up our season!

be careful hor never say never warn you.

LLST.

官got 2 mouth.

"Subsidised parking fares enable all MPs to reach out and stay in touch with the community in order to better understand their struggles and daily problems" 

It's a win-win situation! 

Surely, whether they pay $365 or not it is not going to affect your life and my life. But thru cases like this, I hope ppl can have a sense of what hope we can have on our governing system.

You mean you guys don't know? there are many shades of white....

swatch-cardJPG.jpg

I believe if Jack Neo is less Pro-white...he would have made a movie in 2019 titled:

Different-shades-of-white-header.jpg

:D

• Praise 3

Supersonic

"Subsidised parking fares enable all MPs to reach out and stay in touch with the community in order to better understand their struggles and daily problems"

It's a win-win situation!

Stay in touch?

But they are still out of touch leh.

Stay in touch?

I am trying my hand at doing their PR, since they dead quiet on this matter and falling every step of the way. 

You can do something in every GE.

Yes, to vote! :XD:

Aiyo no need kpkb, ask who gave them the mandate to do what they like.

Yes, that is the question to ask!

Stay in touch?

Of course they stay in touch. You can't deny that.

The valid question is: Are they listening with an open mind?

↡ Advertisement