Djitsun Mall @ Bedok, where Princess Theatre used to be

BabyBlade

LIWAGU! Hahaha. In my Pri and Sec days, Liwagu and Bedok and Changi cinemas were the de facto pak tor places for Eastsiders. Princess is for the lao tikos!

Galaxy? Now you lost me, uncleee.... I still young :p

Yeah read that only have the cinema, arcade and a couple of food outlets thats all

There is a 北斗cinema in Bedok if I remembered correctly. Got orange Julius, some time give small sampling cup.

Supersonic

Thought they are closing the katong GV? 

Close for what?

People complain Bedok one is cramped, and they tell people to go Katong branch.  [rolleyes]

I don't think I can really help here ... last movie I watched was Batman Vs Superman.

My last movie in cinema was Minions! Previously when i went to watch, the guy behind told me to relax and seat lower. I showed him my legs already touching the seat in front. He no choice, ownself change seat.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Close for what?

People complain Bedok one is cramped, and they tell people to go Katong branch.  [rolleyes]

Dont know heard from where that they are closing the GV in katong 112 le?!  :huh:

My last movie in cinema was Minions! Previously when i went to watch, the guy behind told me to relax and seat lower. I showed him my legs already touching the seat in front. He no choice, ownself change seat.

Edited by 13177

Twincharged

Supersonic

errr ... which leg?? :psychotic:

anyway, during my younger days I would usually sit at the front row when I went to the cinema ...

Now people want to sit as back as possible.

Supersonic

errr ... which leg?? :psychotic:

anyway, during my younger days I would usually sit at the front row when I went to the cinema ...

Sit at the front row? How to see the screen comfortably?

Supersonic

Sit at the front row? How to see the screen comfortably?

maybe he go cinema not to watch the show... [sly]