Ex-HSBC executive jailed 10.5 years for cheating

Jman888

SVP in HSBC ain't well paid.

This will be dependent on how much you see as not paid well. I would assume you work in a bank.

Front liner SVP basic should be around 120k, excluding sales comm.

• Praise 1

4 victims $5.2m.. This Criminal Breach of Trust (CBT) is really too fierce.

Not in her current lifetime she will be able to payback the money as well. SVP in HSBC are paid well. I wonder what is she thinking.

How well ah? Can verify?

Thanks

gambling is evil...i knew one friend heavily debts from RWS MBS, owned many loansharks, wife left him, he with china women now...family all got ruined...helped him settled...own many debts themselves...

Maybe bet on Germany [crazy]

• Praise 1

(edited)

This will be dependent on how much you see as not paid well. I would assume you work in a bank.

Front liner SVP basic should be around 120k, excluding sales comm.

Yep 150-180 on average per annum.

Among all the SVP in the industry they are one of the lowest paid.

Big title. Low pay.

Btw. Many front liners are SVP.

Don't get me wrong. 180k is a decent salary. But I'm just saying the salary doesn't commensurate with the title.

A jpm senior analyst can already get that amount.

Edited by Friendstar
  • Praise 1

Big title. Low pay.

Don't get me wrong. 180k is a decent salary. But I'm just saying the salary doesn't commensurate with the title.

Ya.. Most job titles at banks are super big and sound really atas. In reality, some managers titles at MNCs earn as much as VPs in banks
  • Praise 1

banks and FI all must have dua kee title

else how to “convince” people to part their hard earn money

Lol  :D

business-commerce-title_change-title-bus

That said, call me anything you want if you give me 17k /mth allowance and a nationwide parking package of $365/ /yr.  :D

• Praise 6

Supersonic

I wonder how she's feeling, one day a senior vice president paid at least $250k a year or more, and now a nobody squatting in prison. 

Imagine the change in lifestyle, the loss of a comfortable luxurious life, to sweat filled filth.    My thoughts are that this kind of change from high to low, would surely alter a person's character.     My hope is that it will be for the better for her. 

There is that element of deceitfulness, dishonesty, outright blatant cheating that many would turn red with anger at.   But if we look at ourselves, we are not any better unless we have never lied, never being deceitful, volume is not relevant, the act of deceitfulness is wrong, whether the impact is 5 million or 1 cent.   it's wrong.  That's why I don't condemn her, I just hope she will change for the better. 

shit.

sounds like like the day i was forced into NS. except i wasn't making 250k a year before ns 

wah ... how can i change my storeman job to svp job?

Big title. Low pay.

Yeah, I agree that a good foreign bank salary will be much higher than that.

HSBC bank salary is pegged to HK as it's regional office and therefore won't be as high as other foreign banks in SG. They're also well known for having a big sounding title.

Hypersonic

Lol  :D

That said, call me anything you want if you give me 17k /mth allowance and a nationwide parking package of $365/ /yr.  :D

I thought clarified that it's only for the constituency and parliament house? Or fake news.

I don't know who to believe anymore..... :D

I thought clarified that it's only for the constituency and parliament house? Or fake news.

↡ Advertisement