12 Thai boys and their football coach went missing in cave

Camrysfa

Hypersonic

why take such unneccasary risks??

what was the coach thinking?

haiz.

all still so young.....

Not everyone has to fill out risk assessment form before start of any non lecture activity

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)

The missing team. Sincerely hope that they can be given a chance to take another group photos alive, very very soon.  [grouphug]  [grouphug]

180627111327-thai-soccer-teens-super-169

Members of the Wild Boars soccer team pose for a group photo earlier in June.

They are so young!  Around the same age as my son.  See liao lagi sad....   Hope they are safe and sound and may they be found soon!

Let's pray for the boys and the coach!

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 13

They are so young! Around the same age as my son. See liao lagi sad.... Hope they are safe and sound and may they be found soon!

Let's pray for the boys and the coach!

Same sentiment here...my heart go out to them. Praying that all get out of there alive. The coach would need all the help from the older boys to keep the herd together.

Hard to say no to boys at that age. My sis was worried sick when my nephew went to ChiangMai last December for natural rock climbing during the rainy season.

• Praise 5

why take such unneccasary risks??

what was the coach thinking?

haiz.

all still so young.....

Unlike city ppl, these folks are used to going in and out of cave since young.

Only city folks will think about "unnecessary risk" especially in a country full of concrete mountain.

• Praise 7

(edited)

Unlike city ppl, these folks are used to going in and out of cave since young.

Only city folks will think about "unnecessary risk" especially in a country full of concrete mountain.

true ... my cousin migrate to australia when he was less than 10 years old

when he grew up ... he did a lot of extreme sport and surf and join simi iron man challenge that spend days in jungle

now his children lagi extreme ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

Supersonic

Fellow school mates praying for the 13 lost in the cave...

DhF72D_UYAQPnDA.jpg

I hope every one of them can come out safely and be the "heroes" who have conquered the cave.
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

I hope every one of them can come out safely and be the "heroes" who have conquered the cave.

Ya, let's pray all come out safely. I read 2 volunteers have gone missing after going in to look for them.
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

The missing team. Sincerely hope that they can be given a chance to take another group photos alive, very very soon.  [grouphug]  [grouphug]

180627111327-thai-soccer-teens-super-169

Members of the Wild Boars soccer team pose for a group photo earlier in June.

this photo touches the heart of many people. can see from their face, innocent, lots of pride,  full of hope and wonderful future in their own way. I hope they are missing now because  they  managed to find an undiscovered  passage out into the jungle , they would probably have very good chance to survive until they are located. Many of us come here to read this thread with hope. We all shall continue to pray for their safe return . 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Wow...that monk (don't know Myanmar or Thai) that predict 48hrs can find the boys, very chun in prediction.

Well done....

Happy to hear all are safe

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

However mission not over yet. The boys and their coach are still stuck. Some might be hurt or fatigue. But really relieved all are generally fine.

The rescue team are currently scrambling to reach them to provide food and care. The authorities are deploying more pumps to drain the water while other are finding alternate paths to rescue them.

Let's pray they have a solid plan to rescue them out of the cave...

Edited by Pocus
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6