WORX Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner

Not here to sell. I am using worx hydroshot. Those who wish to know more can ask questions .I personally find it one of the best equipment from worx

post-189950-0-85939400-1530532829_thumb.jpg

post-189950-0-91798300-1530532855_thumb.jpg

post-189950-0-85373700-1530532868_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

I checked out the technical specs. Pressure from these handheld devices can never match up to a real pressure washer which is in the MPa range.

Worth the money? Pressure good?

Pressure is good enough. Of course those electric power ones are better. It's worth the money if you love washing car. If you dun love washing car, the money can be better spent elsewhere

Price?

Confidential as I understand there is a sponsor in mcf selling it. Mine is the green one, difference from the orange ones they selling

I checked out the technical specs. Pressure from these handheld devices can never match up to a real pressure washer which is in the MPa range.

Of course, since it's powered by a lithium ion battery
  • Praise 1

Pressure is good enough. Of course those electric power ones are better. It's worth the money if you love washing car. If you dun love washing car, the money can be better spent elsewhere

Confidential as I understand there is a sponsor in mcf selling it. Mine is the green one, difference from the orange ones they selling

Of course, since it's powered by a lithium ion battery

Got share like never share...

Q10 selling at $238..

If got Cheaper elsewhere, pls input here for public service..

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
(edited)

So how much ?? And what’s the difference between orange one and green one ??? Also got variants ??

Edited by BanCoe

I bought this as well and have been using it for about 4 weeks now. Personally, I think the pressure is good enough for a handheld and I use 2 pails of water (1 x 20 cents dispenser from HDB carpark) to wash, soap and rinse my car + rims.

I chose the green set over the orange one just because of the quick charger. Was told by the seller that the internal organs are of Japan origin.

Only thing is the 4.0A battery is quite heavy. Maybe I should have bought the 2 x 2.0A battery set instead.

• Praise 4

So how much ?? And whatâs the difference between orange one and green one ??? Also got variants ??

Green one is using a more powerful motor. The battery is 40 amp, last longer and better than the 20 amp one. In summary, the green one is the professional series from worx

(edited)

It will be difficult to remain handheld.

I have a cordless washer, more than twice the power of the WU629 but the weight is 5.9kg.

How to handheld? 

Edited by Kklee

It will be difficult to remain handheld.

I have a cordless washer, more than twice the power of the WU629 but the weight is 5.9kg.

How to handheld?

I use 2 hands. One hand with 40 amp battery cannot steady.

I use 2 hands. One hand with 40 amp battery cannot steady.

Hmm... maybe the 2.0amp battery is more viable but then again,  I prefer the 4.0 ! 

I'm actually in it for their battery ecosystem but it is unfortunately that their US and Asia/Europe is not compatible. 

↡ Advertisement