• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
246 replies to this topic | 367 praises

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:56 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seems like new 2019 Worx Hydroshot will be appearing soon 

saw this new one but it costs a lot more than the original one.

the newer one seems to be much less portable comparing to the original one. pressure wise seems not much diff too

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:52 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

saw this new one but it costs a lot more than the original one.

the newer one seems to be much less portable comparing to the original one. pressure wise seems not much diff too

The handle would be heavier due to additional battery ... [grin]

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 19 March 2019 - 02:40 PM

kopfan
  • kopfan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

450 psi, 320 psi, don't make much difference in spray form. I am on a 4.0 battery and the weight is max for me already. Btw... If you switch to a 360 nozzle on 320 version, it does increase the regular water pressure, very good for spot cleaning.

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:30 AM

5kylark
  • 5kylark
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Anyone renting out or selling to upgrade?

>

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:17 PM

benoit16
  • Premium member
    benoit16
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone renting out or selling to upgrade?

>

message me! might be letting go of mine!

Posted Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Maomao82
  • Premium member
    Maomao82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Manage to borrow an Orange Hydroshot with 5.0aH battery.. Manage to last my Ride + another Honda Civic still got 1/4 bar left.. Foam gun was runny, but sufficient to get the job done.

Stubborn brake dust on my ride was able to shoot out at 0 degree Nozzle.
Have not been washing my ride since CNY 🤣

Looks like I'm ready to my own Hydroshot

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190323_015307.jpg

Edited by Maomao82, Yesterday, 12:03 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 06:39 PM

kopfan
  • kopfan
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Manage to borrow an Orange Hydroshot with 5.0aH battery.. Manage to last my Ride + another Honda Civic still got 1/4 bar left.. Foam gun was runny, but sufficient to get the job done.

Stubborn brake dust on my ride was able to shoot out at 0 degree Nozzle.
Have not been washing my ride since CNY ð¤£

Looks like I'm ready to my own Hydroshot

Great! Welcome to the club! I am using the 4.0 batt and always left with 2 bars even after intensive spraying at 2 vehicle. My friend using the 2.0 batt and never once get flat for washing a car. I guess the batt really holding charge well. As for foam spray, you have to use shampoo that is suitable for foam spray. The only lacking is the small 400ml foam bottle... Not enough to cover every inch of a cae. If anyone know of any bottle that hold 700ml or more and able to fit the foam lance, kindly share the info. Cheers!

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Groomers Lab Pte Ltd

Groomers Lab Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by sil3ntscr3am  |  Neutral Newbie

First and foremost, it's rare to meet passionate people doing what they love and rarer is one that is honest, professional and competent.
My experience with Rendall is all of the above and am very pleased with his team's handiwork.

He will answer any questions you have and no hard selling whatsoever, other than that burning passion to share his knowle... » Read More

Ceramic Works

Ceramic Works  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lucasdancz  |  Neutral Newbie

Solid workmanship on my 7 year old ride. Restored its shine to its glory days. Now my horse shine looks dripping wet thanks to TEAM ceramic works. I have sourced many places before deciding to leave my horse to them. The love and care put into perfection of car detailing is impressive. Highly recommended! » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Care Products

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, washer, worx, car, hydroshot and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users