• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
296 replies to this topic | 398 praises

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:07 PM

HaimVais
  • HaimVais
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My friend using it and it is good. More powerful pressure than worx but not as portable. If you need more power, go for karcher. Worx give you the portability and easy storage. Both having their pro and cons.

Thanks.

karcher says that it 60BAR pressure washer.

Its is true that it can perform 60BAR from his bucket?

You checked? 

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:13 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Even those high pressure high output foam cannon that people use they also mix their car shampoo with water..
try dilute your car shampoo and give it a try.. you may be surprised that you don't need the full concentrated volume.

for a weekend carwash guy, your effort also not simple!

Yup. Am using a foam gun. I dilute with water and the gun and a just mixing ratio also. else super waste the soap.
Garage36.com

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:29 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

My friend using it and it is good. More powerful pressure than worx but not as portable. If you need more power, go for karcher. Worx give you the portability and easy storage. Both having their pro and cons.

according to specs, the pressure appears to be twice the 40v hydroshot. but the flow rate seems to be the same at approx 1gpm..

I wonder if the lance is standard quick connect so can buy third party foam cannon to use.. if it is, maybe considering it to replace my xiaomi jimmy go dead.

Edited by Knoobie, 02 May 2019 - 09:31 AM.

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

Fsrkia
  • Fsrkia
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yup. Am using a foam gun. I dilute with water and the gun and a just mixing ratio also. else super waste the soap.

May I know where u purchase your foam gun? Do you have a picture of it? Does it require any hose connection?

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:23 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

May I know where u purchase your foam gun? Do you have a picture of it? Does it require any hose connection?

Ebay (like 7-8 years ago)

Foaming-Gun.jpg

Yes. Normal hose with quick lock connectors.
Garage36.com

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:22 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Ebay (like 7-8 years ago)

Foaming-Gun.jpg

Yes. Normal hose with quick lock connectors.

I instead settled for a foam sprayer as I find foam gun in MCSP a bit waste on the 20cts and water..

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:25 PM

Fsrkia
  • Fsrkia
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I instead settled for a foam sprayer as I find foam gun in MCSP a bit waste on the 20cts and water..

Where to get a foam sprayer?? Any recommended ones?

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:16 AM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Where to get a foam sprayer?? Any recommended ones?

I got my IK Foam Sprayer from Lazada after watching how it works on Youtube.

There are 3 different tips provided for dry, standard or wet foam. 

One full bottle should be sufficient enough for a whole car. 

Only drawback is you have to keep pumping the bottle... Unless you get the bigger one which is IK 9.

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

SkimMilk
  • SkimMilk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi all, for those interested, Tmall international is having a sale on the WG629.E4 model (2.5Ah battery) with free sea shipping.

If you have coupons, can reduce the price to lower than SGD$120.

Here's the link

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:18 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What car shampoo you all using for foam gun?

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:54 PM

Xredevilx
  • Xredevilx
    Clutched
    Author Image

Any idea which bottle locally fits best for the bottle attachment?

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:13 PM

HaimVais
  • HaimVais
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hello

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered karcher preesure washer cordless.

The device comes in the box inside:
1. 16 liter water tank.
2. foam cannon
3. Gun + high pressure rod
4. Sponge wash
5. Water pipe 3 meters.
6. The device itself has a built-in 36V battery, a power switch on/off , a switch with 4 power washer modes, and 3 indicator lights at each moment showing the battery status.

The device is easy to connect and operate in a few seconds.
Charge the battery - connect the gun to the pipe and the device - fill a water tank - turn on the device - go on the way.

The device's accessories have a own place on the sides of this device.
So everything is neat and compact, and no takes space in storage on the balcony / in the room.

20190516_140437.jpg

20190516_140259.jpg

20190516_140206.jpg

20190516_140020.jpg

20190516_135958.jpg

20190516_135945.jpg

Drafting88 and BanCoe praised this

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:50 PM

Aung
  • Premium member
    Aung
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any idea which bottle locally fits best for the bottle attachment?

Should be all 1.5L Coke bottle, Softdrink bottle, Drinking water bottle, etc...

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:44 PM

Tea
  • Tea
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Recently seen Xiaomi has one similar product call Jimmy.
Anyone using it? And how does it compare to hydroshot?

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:24 AM

Ultimax
  • Ultimax
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Hello

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered karcher preesure washer cordless.

The device comes in the box inside:
1. 16 liter water tank.
2. foam cannon
3. Gun + high pressure rod
4. Sponge wash
5. Water pipe 3 meters.
6. The device itself has a built-in 36V battery, a power switch on/off , a switch with 4 power washer modes, and 3 indicator lights at each moment showing the battery status.

The device is easy to connect and operate in a few seconds.
Charge the battery - connect the gun to the pipe and the device - fill a water tank - turn on the device - go on the way.

The device's accessories have a own place on the sides of this device.
So everything is neat and compact, and no takes space in storage on the balcony / in the room.

Thanks for sharing with pics! 

Lots very neat.

What's the model number. I saw a portable one from Karcher, but the water container looked collapsible, not rigid.

Where did you buy it from, and how much?

How is the pressure?

Also, is 16L of water enough for one car? 

Recently seen Xiaomi has one similar product call Jimmy.
Anyone using it? And how does it compare to hydroshot?

I bought one but had to return it because of a manufacturing defect.

Couldn't compare because it didn't work out of the box.

That's my only experience with the Jimmy unfortunately.

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:43 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw Videos of the Karcher, the pressure like cmi le comnpared to its selling price.
Garage36.com

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:19 PM

Maomao82
  • Premium member
    Maomao82
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Saw Videos of the Karcher, the pressure like cmi le comnpared to its selling price.

Should be the Karcher K2 Follow Me, but dunno why the water tank isnt collapsable .

Pressure (bar ) 13-60

Flow Rate(l/hr) 220-250

vs

Worx Hydroshot

Pressure (bar ) 6.48 -22 

Flow Rate(l/hr) 113

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Lambency Detailing

Lambency Detailing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by scotch500  |  Neutral Newbie

Sent my car for a ceramic coating package over the weekend. The staff at Lambency did a very good job with the car. The car was left with a deep glossy shine and looked even better than new.

They are honest and transparent with their pricing. Furthermore, they are not pushy with trying to up sell or cross sell you other products or services that you do not ne... » Read More

Lambency Detailing

Lambency Detailing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by WilliamChan_172808  |  Neutral Newbie

Great & Efficient service. Very responsive and polite. Did all 3 cars, impressed and satisfied with the results

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Care Products

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, washer, worx, car, hydroshot and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users