"Vultures" At MRT Station

countach

Obviously you not bald .... ð i hope

hmmm he cited incident happened 20years ago. hmmmmm
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

I just smile, shake my head, and walk straight through without saying anything . And I don’t slacken my pace. Come to realise that you stop walking, you are stuck.

The only people I stop for are students in school uniforms who are doing surveys for school projects, cuz my kids told me how difficult it was when they had to do such public surveys and people just don’t help. So, for school kids, I will help.

Are there people that actually go out and get people to reply for school surveys?

thought the numbers are all faked.

• Praise 1

hmmm he cited incident happened 20years ago. hmmmmmð¤

Haha ... look at @spring ... no change since 20yrs ago , just the belly
  • Praise 3

But you do it with finger tip accuracy n like tax planner , me just Preambree skool table wiper unlike @angcheek high end erotic car valet

Frankly... i preferred the driver to be erotic women . Unfortunately reality is cruel .... those erotic cars are mainly owned by bald , i mean bold , (under)Table Wipers.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Are there people that actually go out and get people to reply for school surveys?

No lah. These are students themselves doing surveys for their school projects

Neutral Newbie

Ya sia.

These people keep bugging especially those wearning office wear. They think we all have money or wat!?

I dare them go and do the same thing at Golden Mile there where people pay absurd parking prices. They got money wat?

yes there are..

for some subjects ie Project Work surveys are needed :D

I will just smile and walk off. No need to treat them like pests..cos we dun know what they have been through..Im sure no one will wan to do this kind of job unless they have no choice...

perhaps they have been displaced by FTs? :D

agreed, Ill smile and walk pass... hav a few friends doing insurance and they said they also hate doing road shows / camp at public places but the new agents need it alot to gain client base... so I think shoudl give them some face too 

Turbocharged

Some will just ask you open ended questions to make you stop, the worst are those interrupting when you are on a call. They don’t even care if both hands are occupied and would try to push flyers.

Supersonic

as many have shared here, no need to be too worked up, just politely decline and move on. they have their jobs to do and families to feed.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Some will just ask you open ended questions to make you stop, the worst are those interrupting when you are on a call. They donât even care if both hands are occupied and would try to push flyers.

Aiya, just say not keen and walk away lor.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

yes there are..

for some subjects ie Project Work surveys are needed :D

agreed, Ill smile and walk pass... hav a few friends doing insurance and they said they also hate doing road shows / camp at public places but the new agents need it alot to gain client base... so I think shoudl give them some face too

I know surveys are needed. Do people actually get those survey results on the streets instead of just coming up with a plausible number?

I can only say that I heard correctly what my colleague told me, not sure if she lied to me lah...

i also never in one year paid even $6k, so i was shocked. She told me she was shocked too, and asked her son got $$ to pay or not... to which her son said she's not supposed to read his letters... [sweatdrop]

maybe 60K is taxable income, she see wrongly?  [laugh]

maybe 60K is taxable income, she see wrongly?  [laugh]

no lah...

income was 500k+, income tax payable is 60k...

she said no wonder the son bought a car last year...

usually i would pretend im on the phone talking pretend to talk to someone...

usually they would not bother me but some did...so i just walk off and act blurr......

Today I think my wife witness a new low for some insurance company where they use a bouncing castle near a mrt station to ambush parents.

My wife describe the move as shameless and despicable as they use your child's weakness for bouncing castle to trap the parents.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 2