Strange neighbour dispute

Jman888

Hypersonic
(edited)

go visit your neighbour lor. Got 1 time this kind of thing happened the pissed off downstairs neighbour went to visit the neighbour upstairs. Turns out the neighbour were 2 elderly couple with no young children (children all married and dont lives with them). Stomping and marbles only happens at night....

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

ignorance is bliss [laugh]

Dunno lah. maybe a cat or what. They don't have kids that i know. It's not noisy also, just that bit weird to start hearing these sounds like late night.

wah.....no kids and got marble sound......i better
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

door sometimes is accidental, no big issue. sometimes without the door bumper, will happen.

But this marble thing is very weird lol.

For my case, dont think the door slamming is accidental, cause my neighbour would slam the door every night de.

Supercharged

This condensation problem happened to me.

Staying at our condo the unit below was owned by a pilot.

Whenever he went away he left his aircon on full blast lowest temp until he returned.

The marble floor of our unit would get soaked with condensation I mean really soaked because we didn't use aircon.

We couldn't work out the problem as it only happened now and then.

Then we twigged and had a word with the guy below who also realised he was causing a big problem so didn't do it again.

• Praise 2

Whenever he went away he left his aircon on full blast lowest temp until he returned.

The marble floor of our unit would get soaked with condensation I mean really soaked because we didn't use aircon.

Then we twigged and had a word with the guy below who also realised he was causing a big problem so didn't do it again.

woah... at least he was reasonable... but this is strange indeed

like buadongdong mentioned, if it is a rented unit, the tenant will on it all the time. I guess the pilot think he stay in hotel can leave the aircon until he comes back. Nowadays with all the smart home devices, can always remote turn on the aircon few hour before you come home.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

To prevent condensation problem with neighbour, best is to stay ground level or level 2 lo. And to prevent marble dropping and dragging furniture problem, best stay top floor.

Supercharged

I think 90% of the marble issues are not actually caused by marbles la.... 

Yeah, hasn't it been discussed on here before and the answer was it is the steel reinforcement 'relaxing'.

I'm not sure I agree with that but the marble dropping doesn't seem right to me either.

I think 90% of the marble issues are not actually caused by marbles la.... 

nowadays nobody play marble any more   [laugh]   also many kids dun even seen a marble before   [sweatdrop]

I’m baffled with how cold air being denser yet can cause upper floor to feel the chill.

Ceiling mount aircon unit?

Twincharged

Maybe down stairs people use hdb to put server inside

Maybe mining?

Hmm....maybe chicken house....business beri good de....

• Praise 1

Lay thick carpet.

They no money change furniture aldy u say put carpet

You donate Dracula coffin interior ah .. duh

Haaa

• Praise 1

They no money change furniture aldy u say put carpet

You donate Dracula coffin interior ah .. duh

Haaa

Bra Bra....not Dra.

I have lots of spare thick carpets and curtains back home in Pencilvania I can pass to them and maybe my baby serpent too. Can let loose and frighten the people downstair. My moat getting overcrowded.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3