• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
266 replies to this topic | 97 praises

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:16 PM

Pureline
  • Pureline
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm keen in getting the 9150 to wireless mirror to HU and connect it to my roof monitor but based on some previous message, there is no signal when the mirroring is done. Is this issue resolved? Can I say that there is no issue if we use cable to mirror to HU for roof monitor to detect. Thank you

Edited by Pureline, 07 July 2019 - 06:18 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:11 PM

jcchia
  • Premium member
    jcchia
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm keen in getting the 9150 to wireless mirror to HU and connect it to my roof monitor but based on some previous message, there is no signal when the mirroring is done. Is this issue resolved? Can I say that there is no issue if we use cable to mirror to HU for roof monitor to detect. Thank you

Go for the latest AVH9250BT, U wont regret. I just got mine.

Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:39 PM

Lincon
  • Lincon
    Banned

The problem is with Apple Map (it's written all over this small thread and everywhere else), Apple knew that and will fix by allowing other 3rd-party navigation app to work on CarPlay.

How do you get "Google Map to work on Pioneer" ?

The GPS antenna on 9150 is for a "built-in" navigation app on the Pioneer HU but apparently in Singapore, the built-in navigation app in the HU is disabled or missing.  All navigation and GPS (antenna) comes from your phone.  The HU is just acting as a "relay" and it's rather strange you're facing the problem you described, regardless wired or wireless.

Was it type there, did you mean 5150?  "z9150bt itself is not a lemon" or are you mulling to upgrade to 9150 ?

My setup is as follows, if it helps:

9150 firmware 1.00 (factory) - no update available yet

iPhone X - 11.4.1

Android Pie 8.0.0 QPR1.170623.032

CarPlay wireless: no problem, except Apple Map, this is not navigation problem but rather mapping problem.  Well at least as far as I can tell, since I rarely use it as I don't want to end up in Timbuktu.  Siri working, Spotify working....

AA wired: G Map works perfectly fine.

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:17 PM

Reo
  • Premium member
    Reo
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, you quoted a post (technology-related) post that is 1 year old  [laugh]  - it's not relevant any more.

CP has opened up a while back.  I've since been using Gmap on CP - all good now.  Only little problem is I've to carry an iPhone in addition to an Android.

Was it type there, did you mean 5150?  "z9150bt itself is not a lemon" or are you mulling to upgrade to 9150 ?

My setup is as follows, if it helps:

9150 firmware 1.00 (factory) - no update available yet

iPhone X - 11.4.1

Android Pie 8.0.0 QPR1.170623.032

CarPlay wireless: no problem, except Apple Map, this is not navigation problem but rather mapping problem.  Well at least as far as I can tell, since I rarely use it as I don't want to end up in Timbuktu.  Siri working, Spotify working....

AA wired: G Map works perfectly fine.

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Any recommended shop to get 9250 ?

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:28 PM

Reo
  • Premium member
    Reo
    4th Gear
    Author Image

SingTrade

Any recommended shop to get 9250 ?

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 AM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

SingTrade

Many thanks!

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Fly Audio 75096A01

Fly Audio 75096A01  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by frisjee  |  Clutched

Value for money

Very reliable and value for money. Used it for 2 years so far no issue. Great sound quality as well.

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Kombahbao  |  1st Gear

Reliable HU with a few extra bells and whistles

Came with the Shuttle. Overall a good HU and delivers the basic features flawlessly. Responsive to touch and pretty simple to use for basic stuff. EQ modes are there but I don't play around it much.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Pioneer AVH-Z9150BT, dvd player, Multimedia Player

Quick Reply

Tags: ice, android auto mirroring and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users