• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
143 replies to this topic | 37 praises

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Heheapa
  • Heheapa
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Don't see a reason why it should not, as it is using the latest Android.

IIRC, I've hooked up briefly some one else's Huawei (I think similar to the model you mentioned). No problem.

Thanks. Awaiting for next Coe bidding now. Will install this in the new car.

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:04 AM

Gen87
  • Gen87
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, i have been searching a lot for a firmware update for my AVH-Z9150BT unit. I bought this from a Latin-America retailer but the firmwares from pioneer-latin are not updated since Jan-2018 for all units. Do you think i will brake my unit if i use the firmware from pioneer Australia? My user manual looks like the one that it is there English/Spanish/Portuguese(b)

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

DonaldJulien
  • DonaldJulien
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I'm using Samsung J7 Prime. I just installed it.

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Fumio74
  • Fumio74
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, i have been searching a lot for a firmware update for my AVH-Z9150BT unit. I bought this from a Latin-America retailer but the firmwares from pioneer-latin are not updated since Jan-2018 for all units. Do you think i will brake my unit if i use the firmware from pioneer Australia? My user manual looks like the one that it is there English/Spanish/Portuguese(b)

So far there is only one update to version 1.01

This firmware update (version 1.01): - Adapt to Google Android Auto specification changes. - Minor bug fixes

Not sure if the firmware update is useful to you or not.

From my understanding, Z9150BT has no region difference. Maybe the manual they only packed differently.

To be sure, check if Pioneer tech.

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Fly Audio 75096A01

Fly Audio 75096A01  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by frisjee  |  Clutched

Value for money

Very reliable and value for money. Used it for 2 years so far no issue. Great sound quality as well.

Pioneer AVH-1450DVD DVD Player

Pioneer AVH-1450DVD DVD Player  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AcuraNSX  |  1st Gear

Basic- gets the job done

Backup camera attached, ability to access iPod functions, USB drive, mp3 CD, and the usual radio. Functionality is what you expect

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : dvd player, Multimedia Player

Quick Reply

Tags: ice, android auto mirroring and 5 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users