My 3 days with a VW Golf GTI

Adrianli

Supersonic

Its a hot hatch, super easy to park. It also comes with park assist. If still can make a ding or dent then better not drive!!!

↡ Advertisement

I mean some other car doors hit the car when the car is parked.

Oh. I dont know, i never check. But i dont think so cos i didnt spot any while taking photos at various locations that i parked.

Turbocharged
(edited)

No No No No NO NO NO!!!!!

Bro @Adrianli...you are doing it all wrong here!!

It's a GTI! It's a hot hatch! And what do we do with hot hatches? We thrash it in the corners! We drag it in the straights, we go heel and toe at the twist and turns!

No one reviews a hot hatch about whether the front passenger seats are electronic or if the steering buttons are functional or if more soundproofing is needed!

You are suppose to play with the shifters, test the steering response and precision, check of bodyrolls and test the of the chassis flex and twist are sudden manuvuers!!

Your review concluded that it's not that the car is not for you, it is you who is not for the car..... Lololol

Anyway nice review! How I wish I was the winner so I can play with it!

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 9

No No No No NO NO NO!!!!!

Bro @Adrianli...you are doing it all wrong here!!

It's a GTI! It's a hot hatch! And what do we do with hot hatches? We thrash it in the corners! We drag it in the straights, we go heel and toe at the twist and turns!

No one reviews a hot hatch about whether the front passenger seats are electronic or if the steering buttons are functional or if more soundproofing is needed!

You are suppose to play with the shifters, test the steering response and precision, check of bodyrolls and test the of the chassis flex and twist are sudden manuvuers!!

Your review concluded that it's not that the car is not for you, it is you who is not for the car..... Lololol

Anyway nice review! How I wish I was the winner so I can play with it!

Sorry but i am no race car driver and would want to return the car in one piece. Sprinted runs, hard turns and launching from stationary(left foot on brake and right foot on accelerator, rev till 2,000rpm). All done.

(edited)

Sorry but i am no race car driver and would want to return the car in one piece. Sprinted runs, hard turns and launching from stationary(left foot on brake and right foot on accelerator, rev till 2,000rpm). All done.

its ok.. 

Even the best drivers sometimes have trouble going straight

https://youtu.be/3VwgvIqXg3A

I believe its 3500 rpm but I maybe wrong

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

It will be sweeter if its an R.

For lack of a better word. The R is a more mature daily drive. Like k pop hyuna . But what u really want is nana

(edited)

I do not understand the question.

Amanda is reading this thread. I sent her the link and she replied me with some comments.

I supposed one of the things she would have hinted to you is the pipe in interior sound could have been altered in the individual mode setting at the gesture control panel where the steering feel and throttle response can also be adjusted as well as the suspension damping.

Edited by Sdf4786k

I supposed one of the things she would have hinted to you is the pipe in interior sound could have been altered in the individual mode setting at the gesture control panel where the steering feel and throttle response can also be adjusted as well as the suspension damping.

She did taught me the gesture control and driving mode setting. Drive mode setting, i gave her all my attention as i know i would be switching around with it.

Piped in interior sound? She didnt tell me that. I did wind down the windows to hear the exhaust sound.