Will the Elantra finally dethrone the Altis in 2018?

Ya lor, BUT, I buy 26" wiper only RM7.90 and Amaron Battery D24 like $120 ??

They are like dangling half a carrot that look like a durian and eat like sweet potatoes, sianz...

use it on battery and wipers bah... The rest not worth at all...

↡ Advertisement

now the real consumer preference emerge without the influence of U/G to suck up the models like Attrage, Vezel, Mazda 3.

These are still good and reliable cars in their own right . People will still buy them
  • Praise 1

how much is the package for 2 years? and wat it consists?

I paid $1094 for my 2 yrs package.

U can google Kia service package.

I paid $1094 for my 2 yrs package.

U can google Kia service package.

https://www.kia.com/content/dam/kwcms/sg/en/pdf/Service/KiaCareLiteServicePlan_March2018.pdf

i dun know if u mean this 1.

but if this, i can only say super bo hua.

the only thing replace is shell oil ( now offer 30+ 4L) oil filter ,drain plug washer.

the rest is just check inspect top up ( actually nothing to top up at all )

Totally not worth it. But packages are where they get the profits from. Many people buy it for peace of mind. That shell oil in drums cost them how much only? Somemore they buy the oil in bulk. Inspect is nothing one. Shine a light, check check see see. 5 seconds is all that is needed. 

https://www.kia.com/content/dam/kwcms/sg/en/pdf/Service/KiaCareLiteServicePlan_March2018.pdf

the only thing replace is shell oil ( now offer 30+ 4L) oil filter ,drain plug washer.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Previously ADs could threaten to void warranty if u dun let them service during warranty period. Now that it's been outlawed, such packages are redundant n look like poor value for money.

Plus, the SAs like to upsell useless stuff like engine flush n quietly tick for u when bring in for service. Even simple service item like tyre rotation is not included in the service package n is separately chargable. Hv to opt-out otherwise kena charge if u dun object. That's really the last straw...

• Praise 1

Previously ADs could threaten to void warranty if u dun let them service during warranty period. Now that it's been outlawed, such packages are redundant n look like poor value for money.

Plus, the SAs like to upsell useless stuff like engine flush n quietly tick for u when bring in for service. Even simple service item like tyre rotation is not included in the service package n is separately chargable. Hv to opt-out otherwise kena charge if u dun object. That's really the last straw...

ya fu--.

i never notice, they ever even include a rotation and balancing, with cost 15-20 only.

damn ad lol

• Praise 1

yup, I brought my mum's Kia to service then I saw the quote. Asked them to take out. Went home looked at previous bills, yes every service also include eating tonics (Close to $200 iirc) !! Bladdy C&C !! 

• Praise 1

You are fattening their wallet. I think a lot of customer cars also eat tonic., eat until CNC wallet get fatter day by day. 

yup, I brought my mum's Kia to service then I saw the quote. Asked them to take out. Went home looked at previous bills, yes every service also include eating tonics (Close to $200 iirc) !! Bladdy C&C !! 

Totally not worth it. But packages are where they get the profits from. Many people buy it for peace of mind. That shell oil in drums cost them how much only? Somemore they buy the oil in bulk. Inspect is nothing one. Shine a light, check check see see. 5 seconds is all that is needed.

Agree.

After warranty,l won't go agent.

Last time my kia only 3yrs warranty unlike now is 5yrs.

-They are slow and inefficient.

-Got to wait very long.waste of time.

-Can't even see what they do.

-Expensive.

You are fattening their wallet. I think a lot of customer cars also eat tonic., eat until CNC wallet get fatter day by day. 

thing is, they always aim those aunty/uncle customers like my parents !! My friend's father who owned a Lancer, showed me his bill. Also got the same tonics package ....... PUI ! 

thing is, they always aim those aunty/uncle customers like my parents !! My friend's father who owned a Lancer, showed me his bill. Also got the same tonics package ....... PUI ! 

i thinking if just need 50% of their customer come MCF.

i think AD servicing centre close down [laugh]

• Praise 1

Those $30 to $48 package cannot use.What type of oil is used? Oil filter mostly 3rd party china made ones?

Cannot use?

150k mileage still not enough to test?

If no good,you think I still using till now?

i thinking if just need 50% of their customer come MCF.

i think AD servicing centre close down [laugh]

If everyone like me,they confirm close down.lol....

you champion lah !! $48, how workshop make money ?? $38 they still have to top up ? [laugh][laugh]

Like bro RogerNg said,barrel type oil.

But don't worry la,nothing will happens la!

Some even say those are recycle oil,lol....

How they make money? I think they more or less want to make their shop known to the public.And if you find them good,maybe you will become their repeat customer?

• Praise 1