• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
52 replies to this topic | 275 praises

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:02 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone tried yet?

36921021_10156388938483911_969068188186705920_n.jpg

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:06 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

KFC come out with salted egg batter chicken and this is Macs response !!

Discoburg and Camrysfa praised this

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

Spring
As I always say, East doesn’t mix well with West in most foods n definitely not in a Burger. I didn’t like the Nasi Lemak Burger previously so don’t think I will fancy Har Jeong Kai burgers nor salted egg ones for that matter! Pls keep them separate.....
Discoburg, Aaronlkl, Camrysfa, Uncle2, Kopites, Fuelsaver, Angcheek, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:22 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I love EwF's Har Jeong Kai burger leh. Very nice.

As I always say, East doesn’t mix well with West in most foods n definitely not in a Burger. I didn’t like the Nasi Lemak Burger previously so don’t think I will fancy Har Jeong Kai burgers nor salted egg ones for that matter! Pls keep them separate.....

Camrysfa and Ender praised this

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:35 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ha ha...

Got sweet & sour fish burger?

If they also come out with the double boiled lotus root soup the meal would be complete. [laugh]
For dessert it will be the frog saliva ice cream.

Edited by Watwheels, 10 July 2018 - 09:42 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:28 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice bo?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:11 AM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haven't try leh. Photo is my friend's.

Nice bo?

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:11 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i am a very stingy person when it comes to this .... i just cannot bring myself to pay almost $10 for a sandwich with minced meat.

however, i can still let myself pay $10 for the fried chicken or more for a juicy slice of proper steak.

Simpleonly praised this

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:34 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha....Hainanese chicken burger from BurgerKing.

https://www.channeln...r-king-10512054

rendang-beef-burger-king-hainanese-chick

SINGAPORE: Burger King is bringing back two old favourites: The Double Rendang Beef burger and the Hainanese Tendergrill Chicken burger.

Inspired by popular Singapore dishes, the burgers are available for a limited time only starting Jul 17, in celebration of National Day.

The Double Rendang Beef burger is built with two flame-grilled beef patties, signature rendang sauce and fresh onions.

If beef isn’t your preferred meat, you can also opt for chicken by ordering the Rendang Chicken Tendergrill.

If you’re craving the piquant flavours of chicken rice instead, go for the Hainanese Tendergrill Chicken burger, featuring a flame-grilled chicken thigh patty with ginger sauce, garlic chilli and lettuce.

The Double Rendang Beef burger value meal and Hainanese Tendergrill Chicken burger value meal start from S$7.95 each and include a medium pack of thick-cut salted French fries and a small Coca Cola Zero

Read more at https://www.channeln...r-king-10512054

Battle of the burgers.

Beregond, Discoburg and Dleodleo praised this
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:19 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KFC come out with salted egg batter chicken and this is Macs response !!

Kfc salted chicken is not bad.
Freeder, Ben5266 and Lala81 praised this

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Kfc salted chicken is not bad.

there is  a video review on youtube ... the girl was saying the curry taste was more than the salted egg taste.

but guess i'll have to check it out for myself ... [inlove]

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

rendang-beef-burger-king-hainanese-chick

Battle of the burgers.

Had the hainanese chicken burger last season. So so nia. But rendang beef is good with crunchy onions

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Battle of the burgers.

I was working in BK when they introduced the Rendang burger eons ago ...

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:40 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

there is a video review on youtube ... the girl was saying the curry taste was more than the salted egg taste.

but guess i'll have to check it out for myself ... [inlove]

The salted egg taste is mild. Don't expect it to be strong like those fish skin. But overall taste is good to me. Don't mind having it again.

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:43 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The salted egg taste is mild. Don't expect it to be strong like those fish skin. But overall taste is good to me. Don't mind having it again.

i'll give it a go one of these days ...

but I won't be going for the burgers ... last time I had a burger was qoo10 coupon .... $2 for the black burger ... still waiting for macs to come back with the $2 double cheese burger offer ... neck very long liow ...

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:45 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Had the hainanese chicken burger last season. So so nia. But rendang beef is good with crunchy onions

I didn't get to try the Hainanese Chicken burger but I used to like the Rendang Beef Burger when they have it regularly in their menu. Can't eat it all the time though cos it's actually quite oily becoz of the rendang sauce.

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:57 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Siao liao. Fast food for dinner for the next few days.

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tea break

D2C8468B-D0D8-4902-8B89-988A6BF1D303.jpeg
Carbon82 praised this

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:34 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice bo?

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:38 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nice bo?

Ho jiak

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: macs, burger, har, mcdonald39s and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users