Household Expenditure Survey (HES)

Bluepica

Hi,

Did anyone did the HES by Department of Statistic Singapore? They are a lot of detailed question and it's quite annoying and time consuming...

It says "mandatory" to fill this survey but anyone skipped it before?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Did anyone did the HES by Department of Statistic Singapore? They are a lot of detailed question and it's quite annoying and time consuming...

No I did not.... maybe you can put here a copy of it (of course blank off your details.... might be high ATAS or SES address oni govt send 1 maybe [laugh] )  

No I did not.... maybe you can put here a copy of it (of course blank off your details.... might be high ATAS or SES address oni govt send 1 maybe [laugh] )  

peasant HDB 3 room dweller here  [laugh]

• Praise 1

The latest survey was launched in October 2017 and will eventually encompass 13,100 households divided into 26 groups. Lasting a year, the survey is due to end in September 2018.

Aiya, all the info can be found just by using Google. TS is very "lucky". But seems like the areas mentioned covers islandwide.

If you skip they will send ppl down to your place and question you lor. Google and do some reading.

U no no how to fill 1.... preambree skool 1

got NTUC voucher $10 , maybe 1

Ppl ask household

You reply

ARSEhold

Kns.. read oso phail

Lol

(edited)

Read fail neber mine... same to same

yor peekture

Yor timum very lembih lah .....U neber read how to take medikation [:p]

Ppl ask household

You reply

ARSEhold

Kns.. read oso phail

Lol

post-157298-0-69770300-1531281930.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe

Supersonic

Hi,

Is it mandatory to give them true ans?

Can i fill in #1 for all? [hur]

I ask my daughter to fill circle since it will be a waste of my time.

(edited)

Very soon we will get to see the "pat on the back" news saying Singaporean families are doing well all thanks to you know who.

So those filling up the forms better paint the worst case scenario of your family. Saying you are barely surviving cos of the high cost of living.

Edited by Watwheels

(edited)

basically in this country you got to work until die to feed yourself no need survey [crazy] [crazy] [crazy]

just like in my company every day meeting here meeting there..but the problem still there.... [furious]

Edited by Ignissport
  • Praise 3

basically in this country you got to work until die to feed yourself no need survey [crazy] [crazy] [crazy]

just like in my company every day meeting here meeting there..but the problem still there.... [furious]

The HDB loan you take basically will stay with you till death. Look at the prices nowadays? Dun take loan how to buy?

The HDB loan you take basically will stay with you till death. Look at the prices nowadays? Dun take loan how to buy?

life in this country is a death trap....we are all in a cave....now problem is how to get out [crazy]

↡ Advertisement