Household Expenditure Survey (HES)

Bluepica

LOL  [laugh]  @Radx will kenna fine ... ha ha ha ...... :a-happy:  

i pay aldy

hell3r.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Hi,

Did anyone did the HES by Department of Statistic Singapore? They are a lot of detailed question and it's quite annoying and time consuming...

It says "mandatory" to fill this survey but anyone skipped it before?

by law. Cannot skip nor give luan luan lye information and I do agree, very irritating.

MOM sent a letter on some survey in May, said must do by i think mid jun. I bo-chup.

then send again in mid jun, say must do by dunno end jun of mid jul...

also said mandatory. Else will come knock on door...

TMD, spent some time did it up.

But it's online one leh, no physical form. They sent a login password, then go in change the password to do the survey.

MOM sent a letter on some survey in May, said must do by i think mid jun. I bo-chup.

then send again in mid jun, say must do by dunno end jun of mid jul...

also said mandatory. Else will come knock on door...

TMD, spent some time did it up.

But it's online one leh, no physical form. They sent a login password, then go in change the password to do the survey.

Wait till court order than do la.

This knn HES survey, they will come and come and come until u finally do it. Cannot siam!

They came to my house 5 - 6 times, put notice at my door, send letter until I respond.

After our family do the survey (everyone 16 and above), they still ask us record all our expenses for the next 2 weeks with receipts.

After 2 weeks, they collect the booklet, I still got calls asking me some questions about this & that.........sibeh mah huan!

• Praise 1

Supersonic

This knn HES survey, they will come and come and come until u finally do it. Cannot siam!

They came to my house 5 - 6 times, put notice at my door, send letter until I respond.

After our family do the survey (everyone 16 and above), they still ask us record all our expenses for the next 2 weeks with receipts.

After 2 weeks, they collect the booklet, I still got calls asking me some questions about this & that.........sibeh mah huan!

Do it and don't vote for them.

[thumbsup]

this is harassment already.

But is there a reason why you did not proceed to do the survey?

Turbocharged

you live in one of these areas?

HES conducted every 5 years.

This round starts in Apr and ends in Sep and covers: 

Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Clementi, Geylang,

Kallang, Mandai, Novena, Sembawang, Sengkang,

Tampines, Tanglin and Yishun.

you live in one of these areas?

HES conducted every 5 years.

This round starts in Apr and ends in Sep and covers:

Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Clementi, Geylang,

Kallang, Mandai, Novena, Sembawang, Sengkang,

Tampines, Tanglin and Yishun.

Wah! How you know sia?
  • Praise 1

Tamade. I ignore them the last time they did a survey. I ignore, nvr do, they post note at my door say they tried to contact me. I ignore again. No more news from them.

Survey Ki lan. Pls stop surveying us and then Help us. Chicken and drum stick! Blood boil. Sorry guys.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Many years ago at my old hdb flat, I kana survey 3 yrs in a row.

Yeap, they threatened me.

Seems to me if they like your data, they will keep coming back to you.

So I decide to spice the data a bit.

It's a survey right ? It's my own interpretation of data right ? There is no right or wrong answer, right ?

Well, after I did that, I never get anymore survey until today.

We know scholar like to use data to implement policy. Seem like most dont like to do the survey, minority may even give fake info. TBH, this maybe cost us more issue if we choose this path.

Turbocharged

Tamade. I ignore them the last time they did a survey. I ignore, nvr do, they post note at my door say they tried to contact me. I ignore again. No more news from them.

Survey Ki lan. Pls stop surveying us and then Help us. Chicken and drum stick! Blood boil. Sorry guys.

think this is more realistic..

why so many people say they will keep on hounding to participate in the survey.

Twincharged

me too ... i have never replied to a survey request before ... also bo tai chi.

latest just got a another infocomm usage survey ... which i will ignore again .... :XD:

(edited)

I did not receive this survey form but i received another survey form which ask about your employment status for everyone in the household. Have to complete one online form per month for 5 months!!!

Then they mail me a $20 Fairprice voucher at the end of the fifth month to thank you for my participation. Its from MOM.

My mum's place also kena the same survey form. So I had to fill up two survey form per month. At the fourth month, my mum passed away. A lady called and said no need to complete the last month already and she will send the Fairprice voucher over. Bloody hell, until today, two months liao, still not yet receive the voucher. I dont bother to chase them for it too.

So now MOM give vouchers. I remember doing their survey they sent quarterly. After doing a couple I give up and ignore it. They even say will share the info collected. I'm like what good does that do for my end? They stopped anyway. So now they give out vouchers. LoL...

I think they just compile the figure and make into stats so that they can do powerpoint presentation for their big boss to see. It reminds me of my active ns days my OC do powerpoint presentation to my CO...the number of soldiers in the company who have pass ippt, soc etc...imo kinda army style.

So those of you taking mrt be prepared to be kenna ambush to do survey too. Haha....

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1