• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
97 replies to this topic | 546 praises

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

kobayashiGT

FB.png

Catch the Award Winning SEAT SUV Range from Spain

Featuring the New SEAT Arona and SEAT Ateca, both models combines the best of cutting-edge German

Technology from the Volkswagen Group and Class Leading 5-Star Euro NCAP Safety Standards for your safety

and protection.  

MCF has partnered with SEAT Singapore to organise an event exclusively for you. Join us at this event to

experience the 2 cars up-close in person, enjoy an awesome time with fun games and prizes to be won. You

might even walk away with our exciting lucky draw prizes!

24 Aug 2018, 6PM, 3 Ubi Rd 4 S(408608)

Participant will receive Door Gift that is worth up to $19.90!

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.56.32 PM.png

SEAT is the only company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets cars in Spain. A member of the Volkswagen Group, the multinational has its headquarters in Martorell (Barcelona) and is present in over 80 countries.

2017 is a stand-out year in the history of SEAT with over 468,400 vehicle delivered to customers. The company has had five consecutive years of consistent growth and obtains its best sales result since 2001. 

SEAT is actively engaged with Motorsports with its sponsorship for the Ducati MotoGP Team, the engagement of MotoGP champion Andrea Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo as it brand’s ambassador as well as sponsoring the World Superbike Championship with the Leon Cupra as the official safety car.

Save the date! Here's what we have for you!

630pm – Registration

700pm – Opening Speech by Seat Singapore

715pm – Editorial Talk – Seat Ateca & Arona

745pm – Dinner & Test Drive

945pm – Lucky Draw (Exciting Lucky Draw Prizes to be won!)

1000pm –End of Event

Registration Closed

Adrianli, Picnic06-Biante15, BabyBlade, Genes, No_worries, RCTP, SuPerBoRed and 3 other members praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:27 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Thanks for the invitation. Have registered.

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:45 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Registered. Maybe can try out the manual TDI ST. Exercise soft left leg.  [dead]

But I actually really like the idea of getting a Cupra ST

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 20 July 2018 - 04:28 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can i register for one 1st then register for 2nd person later?
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

kobayashiGT

Anything for you bro!

can i register for one 1st then register for 2nd person later?

kdash praised this

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

Ceecookie
  • Premium member
    Ceecookie
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I noticed that the Seat Toledo is back for sale.. will details on this 2018 model be discussed during the event?

BabyBlade praised this

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:40 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ups for awareness

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:50 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

yup cupra ftw

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

So the entire range is open for test drive or only those two sub will be the star of the show

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:31 PM

xiaohei911
  • xiaohei911
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Normally how long to get confirmation email? I read this promotion through sgcarmart and registered last week. So far no confirmation email yet. Should I register through this forum?

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:13 AM

BabyBlade

Normally how long to get confirmation email? I read this promotion through sgcarmart and registered last week. So far no confirmation email yet. Should I register through this forum?

spzen pChou

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:24 PM

spzen
  • Premium member
    spzen
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hello! If you're selected to attend the event, you will get a confirmation email between 7-14 days. One registration will do :)

Posted 07 August 2018 - 02:37 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

kobayashiGT i registered since day 1 lol

7-14 days hmm.. means bo kang tao

oh well

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:12 PM

kobayashiGT

Hello! Let me get back to you again! I need to check with my team. (:

kobayashiGT i registered since day 1 lol

7-14 days hmm.. means bo kang tao

oh well

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:33 AM

kobayashiGT

List of members that's going

Tommyyeocar

cord

apache88

RadX

lxar

Spring

ohua

Colin03

ypchan319

RCTP

logic69

Nivraf

TangSL

Jayy25

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hello! Let me get back to you again! I need to check with my team. (:

I also register but no news

Posted 16 August 2018 - 09:47 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Paid.

iPhone or iMia?

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:09 AM

Sunset73
  • Premium member
    Sunset73
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sad. Registered but not chosen.

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:58 PM

spzen
  • Premium member
    spzen
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Members who are going to the event:
  1. Nchw
  2. Genes
  3. tommyyeocar
  4. Atrecord
  5. apache88
  6. RadX
  7. shandelxar
  8. Spring
  9. Liguohua
  10. Colin03
  11. ypchan319
  12. RCTP
  13. logic69
  14. Nivraf
  15. TangSL
  16. Jayy25
  17. Carbon82
  18. ganchinboon
  19. Daniel6944
  20. Greatodin
  21. YHTan
If you haven't registered, do register now   [laugh]

Posted 16 August 2018 - 03:09 PM

Troyempire
  • Premium member
    Troyempire
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi, i also register 2 days ago and no reply.

Edited by Troyempire, 16 August 2018 - 03:09 PM.

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: seat , arona , ateca , suv , dsg gearbox ...

Tags: seat, arona, ateca, suv and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users