Manchester United 18/19

kdash

Sadly, the current Jose M's Man United team looks suspiciously like the same Chelsea team which imploded and lost match after match in the 2015-2016 season.

It took a change in manager to stave off late relegation for the Blues...

Are we seeing that now in the Red Devils? [shakehead]

Haiz...this guy is poisonous..this Special One...

i couldn't even bear to watch finish the last match. 

next week against spurs, not expecting a win probably draw is good enough. just dont get thrashed can liao 

↡ Advertisement

i couldn't even bear to watch finish the last match.

next week against spurs, not expecting a win probably draw is good enough. just dont get thrashed can liao

i didnt even bother to watch... think i'm worse

Sadly, the current Jose M's Man United team looks suspiciously like the same Chelsea team which imploded and lost match after match in the 2015-2016 season.

It took a change in manager to stave off late relegation for the Blues...

Are we seeing that now in the Red Devils? [shakehead]

Haiz...this guy is poisonous..this Special One...

Lol... no la.. that chelsea were the champions that imploded... we weren’t even close last season..

No expectations honestly... but the way we play just to boring nowadays...

quiet sad that mid table clubs no long fear united... 

last time small clubs win united celebrate like no tomorrow, how even teams like stoke also easily give united a hard time

really miss SAF time. but with that been said i still stand by #United

Edited by funkybanana
  • Praise 1

Need to keep this thread alive! a dismay results from last night...

Thrashed by Spurs...

and game 3 already talking about change of manager and i really cannot understand what JM is talking about in his post match conference!

Sigh..

Only judging from watching highlights. I think they played better than the last 2 games, but no cutting edge and keep allowing Spurs defenders to clear/block.

Turbocharged

At home still played a 4321 formation..really dun know why JM likes to play defensive and try his luck with long balls into the opponent's half... [shakehead] ...

A change of manager will be good because by now the players no longer respect this chap.. 

Change may die...but dun change confirm die...maybe even fight for relegation if this goes on..

The players need to rally around jose, under such circumstances, thy should, it is one of the worse performance put in...

But wait . . . I think Mourinho will take a walk, can he or can he not, hope he won't allow Zizzy or Pot -Chino that easy chance to make it happen. Take a bow Jose, despite all doom and loom, you have done well.  [thumbsup]

Zidane!!!

Change will always boost the squad but I don't want Man Utd to turn into Chelsea where they fire managers every few years. (Or is it we already turned into that...)

Mou say he needs new defenders and fans wants attacking football, and he gave us attacking football and the results are 2 losses in 3 match, also proving that the current defenders are not good enough for attacking football.

How I see it is that all our players do have quality but the way he treats them makes them dislike him. 1 bad game then Mou lose faith and won't play them anymore, they are probably playing badly because of stress. Reminded me of Van Gaal who is his mentor after all. I remember under LVG, Chicharito was so stressed taking the penalty which he missed and resulted him being sold.

I have yet to hear any players defending Mourinho and Van Gaal.

• Praise 2

ManU 2 (Lukaku 27th & 48th min) - Bur 1 (Away)

First win of the season and finally a relief for JM with Lukaku scoring from a looping pass by Sanchez. He scored again at the 43rd minute after the ball bounced off a Burnley defender, a move started by Luke Shaw to make it 2-0 in the first half.

Pogba missed a penalty in the 2nd half after Rashford was fouled, and he in turn got sent-off for head-butting after retaliating for being kicked. Talking points of this match was the missed penalty, a one-on-one missed chance by Lukaku, the ref missing serious fouls and Rashford being sent off, but that won't stop a delighted JM from talking about him being the best manager.

• Praise 1

its an early start of the season, when I read all those UK comments on United fans calling for jose's walking away, it is inevitable to say many are speculative and wanted United to lose, true many EPL team do not fear United any longer.

I have no fear nor concerns over the new season, we can't win all the times, it's part and parcel of a winning mentality, going forward, I trust Ed and Jose to work closely together or we ( fans ) will see more disruptive over who to sell / buy.

First win of the season and finally a relief for JM with Lukaku scoring from a looping pass by Sanchez. He scored again at the 43rd minute after the ball bounced off a Burnley defender, a move started by Luke Shaw to make it 2-0 in the first half.

Pogba missed a penalty in the 2nd half after Rashford was fouled, and he in turn got sent-off for head-butting after retaliating for being kicked. Talking points of this match was the missed penalty, a one-on-one missed chance by Lukaku, the ref missing serious fouls and Rashford being sent off, but that won't stop a delighted JM from talking about him being the best manager.

Bro...2-0..we won! not 2-1...

Bro, it was our second win of the season. Not first win.

GGMU!

Actually it was Burnley Home lol

Yes, away game as stated and was 2 kosong, as I was so happy to see our team play this well after embarrassing defeats twice in a row with so many missed chanced beginning from Lingaard's miss at the opening minutes, even against a lower-rates team. We should be able to hold up with renewed fervour against Watford and so glad that the passion shined thru. GGMU!

↡ Advertisement