Manchester United 18/19

kdash

ManU 4 (Young / Mata / Lukaku / Rashford - Ful 1 (Home)

Good pressing and an early goal by Ashley Young in the 12th min gave us confidence, scoring first instead of playing catch-up. Dalot seems a good replacement for Valencia on the right flank, fantastic and spraying good passes. Mata made it 2-0 in the 27th min and before half time was up, Lukaku tapped in the 3rd goal in the 42nd min to put the game to bed.

The 2nd half was more laid back with Herrera giving away a penalty and Fulham had a player sent off for a foul on Rashford. Subs were Rojo for Smalling, Fred for Lingaard and Rashford scored the 4th goal in the 81st min and was replaced by Mctominay for Rashford. JM's mad dogs dominated and were ferocious today!

never too late. at least there is hope.....

Mourinho sacked as Manchester United manager

http://global.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/3731159/manchester-united-announced-mourinho-has-left-old-trafford

Not surprising as the writing was on the wall, last straw being the 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Pool.

Disastrous results, especially the loss of confidence in the dressing room (what's new), plus the ire of the fans and the look of disgust from SAF tipped the scales to nip the problem in the bud.

It's still not too late to salvage at least a top 4 position with Solskjaer and Mike Phelan as reported. GGMU!

• Praise 1

Thank you Jose Mourinho for the 2half years memory at United, if he takes a walk, he will take the walk gracefully, In honesty, he should not be the manager alone being sacked . . . the notorious and talkative always on tweeter should take the rap too.

• Praise 3

can't recall I watched 3 or 4 games this season thus far, but looking forward this Sat game against Cardiff City

Edited by Jp66
  • Praise 1

Ole only got interim mgr, meaning United hierarchy aiming for some1 VIP Mgr for long term contract.

Ole maybe  a baby face assassin during his glory days , he has yet to prove a damn good coach, wonder what SAF has to say on his appointment, whatever the case, I bet we see light at the end of the tunnel . . . some old guards has to leave for good and some quality players will be bought, main concerns is not to have too many ex-seniors players adding in their vocal cords, it doesn't help much, kill Ole faster. ( this is the Premier league ) 

well done Ole and the lads. first time scoring 5 goals since SAF retired. keep it up. GGMU  [bounce2]

Edited by Jp66

well done Ole and the lads. first time scoring 5 goals since SAF retired. keep it up. GGMU  [bounce2]

It was Ole first match after taking over as interim mgr, I had predicted 3-0 win, nevertheless brought Glory days to United, A win was a win no doubt, more sunshine for Ole Gunnar and his troops.

Thanks to Jose for his contribution all these while, his passion , his rants and his antics brought gloom and doom, hope he learn and wish him well in his next endeavours as management manager.

Ole only got interim mgr, meaning United hierarchy aiming for some1 VIP Mgr for long term contract.

Ole maybe  a baby face assassin during his glory days , he has yet to prove a damn good coach, wonder what SAF has to say on his appointment, whatever the case, I bet we see light at the end of the tunnel . . . some old guards has to leave for good and some quality players will be bought, main concerns is not to have too many ex-seniors players adding in their vocal cords, it doesn't help much, kill Ole faster. ( this is the Premier league ) 

I read that SAF was consulted by Woodward and the hierachy on Ole's appointment even though Ole is just an interim manager till the end of the season. 

Ya agreed SAF must be consulted before any manager can be removed, however not sure at what rank SAF's status in United stand he was consulted, cant say much Jose was adored , respected or even asked to, the real winner is Jose Mourinho, he made so so much millions by being asked to leave, the classes stated it all.

The hard truth has to surface yet coz the menace is none other than Pogba and the players themselves must take some responsibility for all the happenings, ( it takes two to clap ). It was P who tweeted, it was P who dance, it was P who posted many videos & it was none other than P who is/was a " VIRUS ", Yes, it was Jose who say it correctly.

No, I'm not a fan of Jose, No i do not hate jose, Yes I like his character and fighting spirit as a manager, if he was asked to take a walk, Jose will walk away and he did, A gentleman indeed  . . .

Ole has more to learn and Ole has to keep the dressing room alive, you must be kidding. :a-noway: ( It's the Captain's job ) 

we need Cpt like Robson, Keane, Cantona & G Neville who has fire in their belly.

• Praise 1

Ya agreed SAF must be consulted before any manager can be removed, however not sure at what rank SAF's status in United stand he was consulted, cant say much Jose was adored , respected or even asked to, the real winner is Jose Mourinho, he made so so much millions by being asked to leave, the classes stated it all.

The hard truth has to surface yet coz the menace is none other than Pogba and the players themselves must take some responsibility for all the happenings, ( it takes two to clap ). It was P who tweeted, it was P who dance, it was P who posted many videos & it was none other than P who is/was a " VIRUS ", Yes, it was Jose who say it correctly.

No, I'm not a fan of Jose, No i do not hate jose, Yes I like his character and fighting spirit as a manager, if he was asked to take a walk, Jose will walk away and he did, A gentleman indeed  . . .

Ole has more to learn and Ole has to keep the dressing room alive, you must be kidding. :a-noway: ( It's the Captain's job ) 

we need Cpt like Robson, Keane, Cantona & G Neville who has fire in their belly.

Man U is 8 points adrift from the the top 4 place with 20 more matches left to play.

If Ole and company doesn't slip up, then chances of a top 4 place is still highly possible.

Critical factor will be the quality of key players esp a top centre-half who can be recuited during the transfer window.

United are currently languishing in sixth in the Premier League, some 16 points behind leaders and bitter rivals Liverpool.

Mourinho is the third manager in charge since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013, and is seemingly no nearer to delivering a league title to Old Trafford.

Carlo_Ancelotti001.jpg

Andrei Kanchelskis, who won two Premier League titles and an FA Cup with United, believes Mourinho is not getting the best out of his current crop of players.

Carlo_Ancelotti002.jpg

"They’ve clearly still not replaced Ferguson and the dynasty he built at the club. I think Pochettino or Ancelotti could make United a force to be reckoned with again."Kanchelskis told Bwin.

Carlo_Ancelotti000.jpg

• Praise 1

I guess I’m the rare few who do not want poch. I feel it’s a continuation project. Football now is not a place for new managers to try new styles. Esp commercial clubs like MU

United are currently languishing in sixth in the Premier League, some 16 points behind leaders and bitter rivals Liverpool.

Mourinho is the third manager in charge since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013, and is seemingly no nearer to delivering a league title to Old Trafford.

Carlo_Ancelotti001.jpg

Andrei Kanchelskis, who won two Premier League titles and an FA Cup with United, believes Mourinho is not getting the best out of his current crop of players.

Carlo_Ancelotti002.jpg

"They’ve clearly still not replaced Ferguson and the dynasty he built at the club. I think Pochettino or Ancelotti could make United a force to be reckoned with again."Kanchelskis told Bwin.

Carlo_Ancelotti000.jpg

Ancelotti doesn't believe in youth. He buys ready made players.

We won 3-1 at home against Huddersfield.

A team that we used to have problems beating them.

And DDG produced a world class save. :a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1