Liverpool Football Club - 2018/19 season YNWA

Akula

Pool already using Fabinho as make shift CB so I believe Milner will be right back until Matip is match fit.

yeah i believe so too.. milner utility.. which means hendo will get more playing time too in midfield which is seriously.... 

Edited by countach
  • Praise 1

LFC have been playing either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 this season.

Without TAA and with Nathaniel Clyne being loaned out, Klopp can also choose to play 3-5-2 formation which was used occasionally last season. Nothing new or difficult.

Put VVD-Matip-Fabinho as back 3. Play the 2 wing backs (Robertson and Milner) and 2 midfielders plus Firmino as false 9 in midfield; and Mane + Salah at front . This combi will be be able to grind out a favourable result for sure.

Aside we have promising youth players such as Hoever and Camacho who can step up when be given reasonable game time.

Liverpool just need to score at least 1 goal and then defend as usual.

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 4

Klopp should just have let Bigmouth sign Clyne on 31 Jan if confirm no other injuries.

Why so fast Jan 1 let him go already.

:D

• Praise 1

Origi n Sturridge, one, if not both, of them, has to stay as backup strikers. Both have proven to be able to score goals. It makes no sense to sell both and then start looking again for a backip. Question is who do you prefer to keep?

Find new striker and sell both lol

I really wished Klopp loaned out Moreno and kept Clyne.

Maybe that Cardiff boss can take Moreno since he complained he didn't get Clyne.

:D

LFC have been playing either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 this season.

Without TAA and with Nathaniel Clyne being loaned out, Klopp can also choose to play 3-5-2 formation which was used occasionally last season. Nothing new or difficult.

Put VVD-Matip-Fabinho as back 3. Play the 2 wing backs (Robertson and Milner) and 2 midfielders plus Firmino as false 9 in midfield; and Mane + Salah at front . This combi will be be able to grind out a favourable result for sure.

Aside we have promising youth players such as Hoever and Camacho who can step up when be given reasonable game time.

Liverpool just need to score at least 1 goal and then defend as usual.

• Praise 1

AR is a unsung hero who always stays low key.

And to know when to shut up and let his work rate do the talking.

the club should ban the best-defender-in-the-world from speaking to the media  :D

• Praise 1

AR is a unsung hero who always stays low key.

And to know when to shut up and let his work rate do the talking.

Yes, he's been a revealation since getting into the team.

If he can improve on using his right leg, then he has the potential to be one of the best in the position.

Turbocharged

I feel that AR26 should occasionally shoot as he is cutting in from the left.

Now, I think all opponents know he will nearly always cross/pass.

Letting a couple fly occasionally will keep the opposing defenders guessing.

I feel that AR26 should occasionally shoot as he is cutting in from the left.

Now, I think all opponents know he will nearly always cross/pass.

Letting a couple fly occasionally will keep the opposing defenders guessing.

Precisely. His work rate is top class.

Defending is very good

ball control is decent

speed is not bad

dribbling is so so

crosses range from average to sometimes v good

but he's too predictable - always left footed and always crossing from the side.

If he can practise cutting in from the left to the centre (which will need to use his right leg), and then maybe shooting... wah, attacking prowess will up at least 2 levels [laugh]

Even crossing with right leg will be good, as it will keep defenders guessing and reactive, and won't move till he shows his intention. That's what TAA does.

• Praise 2

hoping for a surprise in the coming days... that we signed someone who can walk into the team n add another dimension... *fingers crossed

Who leh? U mean PC ? I want a CB,

Turbocharged

TAA injury might not be as bad as initial fears:

Jurgen Klopp has delivered the surprising news that Trent Alexander-Arnold “will be really close” to featuring in Liverpool’s clash with Crystal Palace on Saturday.

Who leh? U mean PC ? I want a CB,

CB, back up leftback, striker or AM... something at least, cover or bring something new to charge up to the end

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1