• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
204 replies to this topic | 806 praises

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:49 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

M-Sport wor. Looks like 320?

4CA04482-861C-4C65-83C2-E695F62368B4.jpeg

82A72839-6DFE-4FA8-B58A-27FE1127BCCE.jpeg

609C9F97-6E48-44E6-9CC9-547F0B8E6DFC.jpeg
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:54 PM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not M3 so no worries!
Aaronlkl, Doppel, Atonchia, Sdf4786k, Mustank, Yewheng, Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:59 PM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Can go interview to drive this F30 ?  [drivingcar]

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nice...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:16 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nowadays never see any TP car on the road patrolling? Also dont know what car they are using now?

Mustank, Weez911, RH1667 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:23 PM

kennyyy
  • kennyyy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all.  [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge   [:|]

Aaronlkl, Camrysfa, BanCoe, Ysc3, Count-Bracula, RH1667, Albeniz, 1 other member and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:54 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why not get the real stuff? 😁

TP getting new 3 series M sports. Beware hor... Very the M power.. Vroom.
https://www.facebook...45995112214663/
Mod, pls close this thread. Didn't see one already posted. Don't red card me OK. Panchance a bit. 😁

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:56 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all. [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge [:|]

Bro, u nvr see don't mean no hot pursuit cases. U will be surprised.
Camrysfa and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:57 PM

Brass
  • Premium member
    Brass
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all. [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge [:|]

True...I don't understand.
If they need brute force to pursue or chase after offenders,they could just buy a Kia k7 or the stinger with the 3.3L engine....powerful enough for such duties and yet not conspicuous enough to raise eyebrows.

And they shouldn't buy such cars like a Malaysian car.
Minimally a Elantra,nothing less.
Anything that is reliable and presentable is good

I propose this:
Basic patrol car: Hyundai Elantra or eqv
Mid grade patrol car: Hyundai sonata or eqv
Top grade pursuing car: Hyundai Grandeur 3.3L or eqv.

Ditch luxury, after all a police car is a workhorse.

Edited by Brass, 17 July 2018 - 11:00 PM.

I am in control of my life,and I lead it like how I want to.

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:17 PM

kennyyy
  • kennyyy
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, u nvr see don't mean no hot pursuit cases. U will be surprised.

Bro, really nvr seen for the past 10yrs wor (u r rite, mayb hav but I didnt see, nt tat I like to see anyway), before tat yes, few times. I'm more surprise to see more and more ninjas on overhead bridge, and oh ya, Aye stationed speed camera triggering happy at 90km/hr so many  times.. wah lao

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:21 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

they should deploy a few more of such high tech , powerful and safer car. Cars that used by traffic police dept should be exempted from arf, excise tax and coe. With those concession, the cost of a decent car compare with a B&B car is marginal.

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:49 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Might be a 328, 320 usually single exhaust pipe, 328 double exhaust

Unless they mod the exhaust to M sports also lol

Doppel, Weez911 and Wolfverine praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 18 July 2018 - 12:01 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all.  [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge   [:|]

Police car is all tax and COE free.

I think is a new facelift 330i, older model is 328i.

320i should be single exhaust.

Mercury1 and Doppel praised this

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:21 AM

Pohhenry
  • Premium member
    Pohhenry
    Supercharged
    Author Image

320i should be single exhaust.

F30 lci 320i is dual tailpipes:)

Single only 318i
Doppel and Mercury1 praised this

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:31 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

320d msport
Garage36.com

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:53 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Nowadays never see any TP car on the road patrolling? Also dont know what car they are using now?

Volvo S80.

30216801360_6135669933_b.jpg

Just saw them in the workshop in Wearnes last month.

Edited by DACH, 18 July 2018 - 01:54 AM.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:13 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

True...I don't understand.
If they need brute force to pursue or chase after offenders,they could just buy a Kia k7 or the stinger with the 3.3L engine....powerful enough for such duties and yet not conspicuous enough to raise eyebrows.

And they shouldn't buy such cars like a Malaysian car.
Minimally a Elantra,nothing less.
Anything that is reliable and presentable is good

I propose this:
Basic patrol car: Hyundai Elantra or eqv
Mid grade patrol car: Hyundai sonata or eqv
Top grade pursuing car: Hyundai Grandeur 3.3L or eqv.

Ditch luxury, after all a police car is a workhorse.

You from Komocco? All recommend Hyundai....🤣

But I can attest to the durability and the robust chassis of Hyundai.

I drove away from a 7 cars chain collìsion in 2010, the Swift that hit my rear bumper was steaming from the radiator need to be towed.

But I think they get special rates from Performance motors.

Like Audi gave special rates for those MID cars in the past.

Its making a brand statement for the brand once it becomes a police car.

Much cheaper than paying advertising agencies and media.
Telling consumers BMW is a workhorse too.
Camrysfa and Brass praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:30 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You from Komocco? All recommend Hyundai....🤣

But I can attest to the durability and the robust chassis of Hyundai.

I drove away from a 7 cars chain collìsion in 2010, the Swift that hit my rear bumper was steaming from the radiator need to be towed.

But I think they get special rates from Performance motors.

Like Audi gave special rates for those MID cars in the past.

Its making a brand statement for the brand once it becomes a police car.

Much cheaper than paying advertising agencies and media.
Telling consumers BMW is a workhorse too.

Toyota is also reliable and durable. SPF used the E110 series to the E140 series.

8342026849_4b91bbc2b5_b.jpg

25169731005_7c0af07547.jpg

Still see a few E130 Altis as patrol cars with the old police car livery.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:24 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Should they not go for hybrid or more eco friendly cars?? ..... what kind of presence or absence will this car make ??
I wonder how many units they bought ??

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:26 AM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can support....

the tp need some cars that are fast, robust and most importantly safe when a pursuit is needed.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users