Traffic Police Gets New BMWs

Theoldjaffa

Got M spork kit somemore. I don't know how an M spork designed door sill adds value to the TP car. [laugh] +5bhp when TP launches his foot while chasing a suspect on foot?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I agree with you on selecting the 3 series as well. I still think the best purchase by them so far was the WRX. Fast, presumely cheaper and easier on maintainance and most importantly..... Air con very cold!

actually wrx /impreza maintenance is not cheap. I drove an impresa ... very jaik yiu and maintenance is hard to find workshop also.

anyway, just look at the condition of the Toyotas that the NPP use ... sad state of things. give them Maybach also won't take care one.

(edited)

Ding and scratch free is not the Police officer's KPI.......

Just like dents, scratches and pristine paint job is not commercial lorry/truck/van driver's KPI.

actually wrx /impreza maintenance is not cheap. I drove an impresa ... very jaik yiu and maintenance is hard to find workshop also.

anyway, just look at the condition of the Toyotas that the NPP use ... sad state of things. give them Maybach also won't take care one.

Edited by Vratenza

Twincharged

Just like dents, scratches and pristine paint job is not commercial lorry/truck/van driver's KPI.

are some of the Toyotas lowered on purpose ?

Supersonic

But Japanese police take pride of their police cars leh...

are some of the Toyotas lowered on purpose ?

Don't think so.

More of misuse and so suspension cui.

M-Sport wor. Looks like 320?

post-1798-0-90173400-1531835275.jpeg

So SPF de-badge their new 3er too? Skali it is just an entry model, with M Sport kit to make it look fast and furious... :D :D

Btw, it will only be deployed next year.

Traffic Police to use BMW cars for patrol duties from next year

Pictures of the car model were leaked online this week. The series of four photos shows what appears to be a BMW 3-series in a police facility, equipped with blinkers and other gear.

The car in the photos appears to be only for show and did not have a licence plate.

It is unclear who took the photos or which police facility they were taken at, but car dealer Bavarian Marques is believed to have been the first to upload the photos on its Facebook page on Monday, after claiming the photos were circulated via WhatsApp.

Following queries from The New Paper on Tuesday, a police spokesman confirmed yesterday that the cars were part of their new fleet, but that they were planning to release them only next year.

• Praise 5

Supersonic

Actually they can just use a Perodua or any budget car. Why spend $ use bmw. i had nt seen TP chasing after cars to catch drivers (ok la, went after mini lorry and trucks did seen before, but any car can do tat) anymore for the past 10yrs. They just park at rd shoulder with a speed gun, tats all. [laugh] Anyway the most scary ones are those standing on the overhead bridge [:|]

Saw this in NYC. Looks sibei comical

post-1105-0-37163100-1531970275_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Saw this in NYC. Looks sibei comical

This is seriously a joke. No wonder America has more siao nangs than before.

Supersonic

This is seriously a joke. No wonder America has more siao nangs than before.

Maybe it’s to make the terrorists ROFL so they can’t attack...

Wow, MSM reports it's a 325d wor.

215bhp, 450Nm, century Sprint in 6.1s?

I've heard that it's the 330d.

254bhp, 560Nm.

TP cannot lose to ICA:

rqx0z6.jpg

although really the bimmer suits highway patrol more and the 4WD SUV better for crashing over all terrain in pursuit of Mas selamat no.2

Bavarian Marques is a PI. I am surprised they never buy from PML

So SPF de-badge their new 3er too? Skali it is just an entry model, with M Sport kit to make it look fast and furious... :D :D

Btw, it will only be deployed next year.

Traffic Police to use BMW cars for patrol duties from next year

Pictures of the car model were leaked online this week. The series of four photos shows what appears to be a BMW 3-series in a police facility, equipped with blinkers and other gear.

The car in the photos appears to be only for show and did not have a licence plate.

It is unclear who took the photos or which police facility they were taken at, but car dealer Bavarian Marques is believed to have been the first to upload the photos on its Facebook page on Monday, after claiming the photos were circulated via WhatsApp.

Following queries from The New Paper on Tuesday, a police spokesman confirmed yesterday that the cars were part of their new fleet, but that they were planning to release them only next year.

I thought they bought from Bavarian?

Bavarian Marques already posted on their facebook that TP's BMWs is not from them.

↡ Advertisement