Traffic Police Gets New BMWs

Theoldjaffa

(edited)

Gov buy conti car doesn't mean it's more expensive than JDM or Korean car. My friend in dsta told me the tender submission for Audi is cheaper than Nissan for MID cars.

Edited by GLZT
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Wrx maintenance gave them big headache. Kenna snook by ah seng aquariam. That's y no more Wrx. Don't think just because jap maintenance is easier n cheaper.

I think more of during the downturn, (subprime) many Smart people wrote in on the saving cost portal to buy scooby just because they see a few WRX STi at the kopi tiam and suggested that its way cheaper out front cost and suggested that the govt use that.

As the saying goes, take my advice, its free and I am not using it..

What car not important. Most important is the aircon must be COLD! I am saying this based on my years of wearing blue and driving them 5 days a week for a few years.

What car not important. Most important is the aircon must be COLD! I am saying this based on my years of wearing blue and driving them 5 days a week for a few years.

Dp8FGzt.jpg

7XTi6fd.jpg

I have exactly the same picture from whatapp. It accompany with another voice file. It stated "fat boy...don't play play this car can detest not wearing seat belt and using mobile..." Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

"this car can detest not wearing seat belt and using mobile..."

The car sure is spiteful

I don't know how truth. The picture and voice file was send to me together.

Wow. I think my BMW now sure lose value one. Now even cops get to drive BMW. 

They used to drive BMW 1980s and 1990s... So it is not exactly the first time they get to drive BMW...

In dubai, the police have buggati, ferraris and lambo.... lol

↡ Advertisement