hola my first new topic here on MCF
currently considering these 2 (or rather 3) cars but really having difficulty deciding between another.
i have test drove only the Lexus GS450H among this, unless including the '08 XF 3.0 v6 petrol.
First of all just listing some of my opinions on the cars,
LEXUS GS450h (2010)
-SUPERB SUPERB Torque and power (254Kw) , Non-stop acceleration until there is not enough numbers on the speedometer
-AWESOME handling even at high speeds (+sports suspension works)
-The seats are far more comfortable and better feeling than on the Jag XF (maybe cause asian body?)
-Easier to use infotaintment system than on the XF
-crystal clear Mark levinson sound system
-brand (aka face value) still bit of a setback on this. Some people say lexus for uncle lexus is expensive toyota .....
- interior not as posh as on Jag XF. bit boring la basically
-boot space (yes, hybrid batteries... but not that important)
Jaguar XF 2.2D /2.0T (2012 facelift)
- aircon vents and gear knob elevation ( every jag owner knows (: )
-POSH super luxurious interior, slightly less dated compared to Lexus
-ITS A JAG
- Diesel efficiency of 1000km full tank (2.2D)
- the infotainment system seems a lot more complicated and difficult to use than on the Lexus
- engine specs nowhere near the lexus for both the 2.0 or 2.2 ( lexus really no fight in this segment )
- seats (as mentioned above)
- diesel clatter and pumping together with lorries and vans (for 2.2D)
- 100hp less but drinks more than lexus (2.0T)
anyone owns one of these cars can give an opinion?
cheers bros, safe driving :)