https://www.channeln...target-10548318

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:43 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Another sign of ROT
Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:45 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Heng ah I only have aids and nothing serious [laugh]
FourZero praised this
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:47 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah golden unbreakable rice bowl ftw

no need hari kiri or step down.

👍😬

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope they don’t just simply “ move on “ this time.
Time for heads to roll.
Freeder, Uncle2, Carbon82, Aaronlkl and Pocy praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

Xefera
  • Premium member
    Xefera
    Supercharged
    Author Image

you sure DSC not part of Singhealth?  [laugh]

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:56 PM

Carbon82

Something is brewing... the attacker has a specific motive! Political related? :omg:

Investigations by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and the Integrated Health Information System (IHIS) confirmed that the attack was a “deliberate, targeted and well-planned cyberattack” and was not the work of casual hackers or criminal gangs.

Channel NewsAsia understands that authorities have established who might be behind such an attack. There are only a few countries in the world who have the level of sophistication shown during the cyberattack campaign.

"I apologise. We are not able to reveal more because of operational security reasons," CSA chief executive David Koh said at the news conference when asked which country might have been involved.

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:59 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

putin

this guy must come in

mi5-3.jpg?w=720&h=1060

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:02 PM

Strat
  • Premium member
    Strat
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wanna hack, please hack ERP to give top up our cash card when we pass the gantry!!!  :XD:

BanCoe, Ysc3, Atrecord, Albeniz, kennyyy, Tianmo, Kangadrool and 5 other members praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:03 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Will the price of medications drop?? Why they mention only PM name specifically??? Whole Jing Bang will also kenna 1

Angcheek and Jamesc praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:10 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wanna hack, please hack ERP to give top up our cash card when we pass the gantry!!!  :XD:

I thk if this really happen, the govt man will run (on foot) to the affected erp gantries to deactivate the gantries immediately !!

Jamesc praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:26 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can move lhl data to somewhere else more secure and away from general public?

So next time hacker just target him and leave us alone
Aaronlkl and Jamesc praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:29 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Anyway most IT professionals subcontracted u know Fr whr hor... although clamped down al

Too late tho
Beregond and Davidtch praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

taken from LHL's FB post:

"SingHealth’s database has experienced a major cyber-attack. 1.5 million patients have had their personal particulars stolen. Of these, 160,000 also had their outpatient medication data compromised. I am personally affected, and not just incidentally. The attackers targeted my own medication data, specifically and repeatedly.

I don’t know what the attackers were hoping to find. Perhaps they were hunting for some dark state secret, or at least something to embarrass me. If so, they would have been disappointed. My medication data is not something I would ordinarily tell people about, but there is nothing alarming in it.

When SingHealth digitised its medical records, they asked me whether to computerise my own personal records too, or to keep mine in hardcopy for security reasons. I asked to be included. Going digital would enable my doctors to treat me more effectively and in a timely manner. I was confident that SingHealth would do their best to protect my patient information, just as it did for all their other patients in the database.

Of course, I also knew that the database would be attacked, and there was a risk that one day despite our best efforts it might be compromised. Unfortunately that has now happened.

The security and confidentiality of patient information is a top priority. I have ordered the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore - CSA and the Smart Nation and Digital Government Group (SNDGG) to work together with the Ministry of Health, Singapore to tighten up their defences and processes across the board. We are convening a Committee of Inquiry to look thoroughly into this incident. It will doubtless have valuable conclusions and recommendations, which will help us do better.

This will be a ceaseless effort. Those trying to break into our data systems are extremely skilled and determined. They have huge resources, and never give up trying. Government systems come under attack thousands of times a day. Our goal has to be to prevent every single one of these attacks from succeeding. If we discover a breach, we must promptly put it right, improve our systems, and inform the people affected.

This is what we are doing in this case. We cannot go back to paper records and files. We have to go forward, to build a secure and smart nation. – LHL"
Carbon82 and Beregond praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:44 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just a simple sorry for such a dua zong event... My 57 years of polyclinic visiting.. records all stolen.

According to KBW:
"In Japan, the CEO and board of directors will call a press conference and take a deep bow, and in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri."

So how how how!
RH1667, Vratenza, Aaronlkl, Beregond and Jamesc praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:45 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

on page 1

yes 林pei here

nothing to contribute...just here waste space🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Staff69, 20 July 2018 - 06:45 PM.

Uncle2, Aaronlkl, Blueray and Weez911 praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:50 PM

sbliew
  • Premium member
    sbliew
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just a simple sorry for such a dua zong event... My 57 years of polyclinic visiting.. records all stolen.

According to KBW:
"In Japan, the CEO and board of directors will call a press conference and take a deep bow, and in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri."

So how how how!

If this is the result, the hackers would have succeeded in destabilizing us. This is state sponsored attack.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pap resign u think will destabilising? Siao ah
RH1667 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:22 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Russians??

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:34 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

hmmm... who recently buay song us?

anyone think we profiting unfairly off them? ...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: lee, hack, sick, singhealth and 1 more...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users