Singhealth kanna hack!

RadX

Supercharged

hmmm... who recently buay song us?

anyone think we profiting unfairly off them? ...

Next announcements.

Someone try to have IRAS.

From now on, salaries, incomes and wealth of ALL elites will be stored separately, no one allowed to know.

Someone try hack CPF.

from now on, details of where CPF monies go will be top secret.

Someone try hack hdb.

Price cost of our flats will never be mentioned to citizens.

Someone try hack home affairs.

Number of immigrants will be top secret immediately...

Etc etc

• Praise 1

(edited)

its common lah, my brother was HOD of firewall of a listed company. He tell me every day also got ppl hacking their system. Sometime they ownself hack ownself even. 

sometimes he sit there look at the fellow hacking their system, and they just let the fellow do it, but monitor closely.. :huh:

All over the world, everyday got millions of hacking done across the horizon, chinese hack ang moh, ang moh hack Russian, russian hack chinese and ang moh, Indian hack every body. [laugh]

Sure will have some good hackers will beat the system, is a matter how serious only.  -_-

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3

I hope they don’t just simply “ move on “ this time.

Time for heads to roll.

Most such agency uses other gov agency provider   :D   

Anyway , what is there to see in Sinkhell ........... 

• Praise 3

If PM's health data is stolen how about the ministers?

Aiya, must be steal the data to extort money loh. What else? Our million dollars ministers. Whole world knows they are the highest earning world leaders. Best targets for extortion.

Maybe we will get to see their health data being exposed. [laugh]

They are paid above private sector celery..

We’ve the right to ask them to cum cream..especially that CCB Coward Cow...

[whip]

• Praise 5

(edited)

No blame culture. The health minister will carry on life as normal. Take salary as normal. Or will the culture change?

If PM's health data is stolen how about the ministers?

Aiya, must be steal the data to extort money loh. What else? Our million dollars ministers. Whole world knows they are the highest earning world leaders. Best targets for extortion.

Maybe we will get to see their health data being exposed. [laugh]

We want their cpf data Edited by RogerNg_185295

I hope they don’t just simply “ move on “ this time.

Time for heads to roll.

MRT fiasco boh tai chi , u say lei..what u think..

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

If this is the result, the hackers would have succeeded in destabilizing us. This is state sponsored attack.

Exactly. Don't give in and don't negotiate with terrorist.

Should promoted the #$@&er who let this happen so we can spite the hackers.

Btw, who said it was state sponsored? Same fellows who couldn't secure the data?

Edited by Kusje

For those who are affected better change your password. Preferably to more dan 8characters alpha-numeric password.

Sian 1/2. Accessing govt portals in future will become more tedious.

This medical records leaks happened sometime back in UK NHS too .... can’t remember the severity .... seems like any advanced Country is prone to such attack’s .... Tech is now also disruptive by its ownself

• Praise 2

Why he talk like very incongruent from what the ministries have been doing the past few years:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-public-servants-computers-to-have-no-internet-access-from-may-next-year

[confused]

taken from LHL's FB post:

"SingHealth’s database has experienced a major cyber-attack. 1.5 million patients have had their personal particulars stolen. Of these, 160,000 also had their outpatient medication data compromised. I am personally affected, and not just incidentally. The attackers targeted my own medication data, specifically and repeatedly.

I don’t know what the attackers were hoping to find. Perhaps they were hunting for some dark state secret, or at least something to embarrass me. If so, they would have been disappointed. My medication data is not something I would ordinarily tell people about, but there is nothing alarming in it.

When SingHealth digitised its medical records, they asked me whether to computerise my own personal records too, or to keep mine in hardcopy for security reasons. I asked to be included. Going digital would enable my doctors to treat me more effectively and in a timely manner. I was confident that SingHealth would do their best to protect my patient information, just as it did for all their other patients in the database.

Of course, I also knew that the database would be attacked, and there was a risk that one day despite our best efforts it might be compromised. Unfortunately that has now happened.

The security and confidentiality of patient information is a top priority. I have ordered the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore - CSA and the Smart Nation and Digital Government Group (SNDGG) to work together with the Ministry of Health, Singapore to tighten up their defences and processes across the board. We are convening a Committee of Inquiry to look thoroughly into this incident. It will doubtless have valuable conclusions and recommendations, which will help us do better.

This will be a ceaseless effort. Those trying to break into our data systems are extremely skilled and determined. They have huge resources, and never give up trying. Government systems come under attack thousands of times a day. Our goal has to be to prevent every single one of these attacks from succeeding. If we discover a breach, we must promptly put it right, improve our systems, and inform the people affected.

This is what we are doing in this case. We cannot go back to paper records and files. We have to go forward, to build a secure and smart nation. – LHL"

• Praise 3

(edited)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.

If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I do have money... 2.2m per year.

I also do have are a very particular set of skills.

Skills I have acquired over a very long political career.

Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

If you delete my medical records from your possession now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will take away your HDB.

post-1798-0-55193400-1532094947_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Theoldjaffa
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2