Singhealth kanna hack!

RadX

Tiagong Singhealth CEO went holidays with her husband during the crisis ah.

Was official duties....

Just not hers..... lol

• Praise 1

cant agree with you more

the general public dont appreciate that our medical professionals including para medics are frontline not just to patients but also exposed to infectious diseases

same as what MODs do to remove pests...and nobody knows the shxt we go thru

nbzzzzzzzzz

• Praise 5

nbzzzzzzzzz

always looking for sympathy

ok ok I request Tianmo or DACH to sayang you

you actually may have only one choice in reality because one is habitually boh eng

• Praise 2

always looking for sympathy

ok ok I request Tianmo or DACH to sayang you

you actually may have only one choice in reality because one is habitually boh eng

naaah....whats not known is better

and you no around lagi heaven...hahha

nbzzzzzzzzz

am sure you strike fear in those Passport seller who posed a threat to our ICA rice bowl.

ICA will be proud of you for duty, honor, country.

the unsung hero.

Sorry..

had strong coffee this morning [laugh]

• Praise 4

naaah....whats not known is better

and you no around lagi heaven...hahha

early morning already so poisonous

don't know how to tahan until evening

lucky you not foreign minister

• Praise 2

Must have been double shot kopi gao kosong.... . 

:D

am sure you strike fear in those Passport seller who posed a threat to our ICA rice bowl.

ICA will be proud of you for duty, honor, country.

the unsung hero.

Sorry..

had strong coffee this morning [laugh]

Punishment is weird to say the least

there must be protocols to follow but if the lower ranks follow but did not take initiative then why sack them

should the sacking be the people on the top

weird is DBA kenna F$%# but security or even the Architect never kenna.

Was official duties....

Just not hers..... lol

Wonder how many handbags she bought.

Did she declare GST? 

Edited by Kusje

The 2 whom got sacked is not really low rank. They are team lead and team manager who are getting 5 figure pay every month.

They are also the one who is responsible for constantly reviewing or updating the protocols / SOP processes. 

Those lower ranks engineers who are involved in this case managed to keep their jobs. 

How you know their salary is 5 figure?

hmm... i was wondering ... each of us as working professionals in different industry... in our day to day ... are we truely all so hardworking and dedicated? And I can say most are not including ourselves. 365 days of year - over tons of years …. anything can happen at anypoint in time to anyone in any field

While i felt that Ihis could have done better.... I pondered that i am myself not perfect in my work. Thus was it myself being lucky that unfortunate events did not happen under my watch or were they unfortunate to be caught in that situation.

Nonetheless over my 20+ years of career - I can confidently say that I have seen so many in different walks of life , who are not as diligent in our work. I am pretty sure the folks who commented in the forums are too not 100% diligent, perfect, honest, upfront

And thus lets be fair to ihis. What we comment about them affects their family, their children, their parents who have hopes of their child. - Unless we are man of upmost character , unless most working professionals are benchmark so clean and hardworking... i shall not think that we have the right to so condemn them.

Lets spare a thought - life was not lost ; But our words can kill and push man of despair to the edge. I do not think God will so be forgiving to those who talk and act on high moral yet in fact could too not uphold the same standard imposed upon others.

To subject others to a high standard we must subject ourselves too. If we are not today, and we are not day to day - then lets shut up

imagine yourself in the news for once.... how will you feel.

There is something call Professional. One is expected to make sound assessment based on the knowledge and experience of their profession. I'm not saying one don't make mistake but definitely not a mistake of this scale. 

If one can't make sound assessment on his profession and at the same time cant be dedicated, please give up the role for other people. Don't hog the seat and bring down the quality of Singapore workforce. There is always rubbish that needs to be cleared.

One is senior manager, another is assistant director.

I know IHIS pay range as I work in the same industry. Also got friends worked in IHIS before

how much pay was cut from CEO? why they never disclose?

I honestly think the CEO is super switch off on security. the initial breach is fine but the FIRST SMS they broadcast to whole of singapore uses a bit.ly URL forwarder which is a BIG no no.

I mean my company has regular security emails to all employees teaching everyone security 101. Using and clicking on bit forwarder link is a big no no.

Surely the initial response to nationwide goes through the CEO review and yet such a screw up can happen....

One is senior manager, another is assistant director.

I know IHIS pay range as I work in the same industry. Also got friends worked in IHIS before

Wa, salary so high nowadays. Lol.

$10k

$20k

$50k

also 5-figure

very big diff leh

where got high some say mediocre leh

Edited by Wt_know

$10k

$20k

$50k

also 5-figure

very big diff leh

where got high some say mediocre leh

Got 10K consider 5 figure level liao lo. Lol. But ah think nowadays salary really high for many jobs, hearsay engineer can earn 6-7k and senior level can reached 8-10k, not even manager level le?! No wonder manager at IHIS confirmed 5 figure.

All this wouldn't have been a problem if only people used proper passwords.

My password Ilikesex6969@$#?@$

have never been hacked and no hacking programmes trying all the different combinations can come up with the correct password.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2